Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev has a great fight tomorrow, what happened to all his fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol..

I'll be watching cuz I actually like Kovalev. and without Ward around he's the best at LHW.

but all that boogeyman talk is over with. Ward took that man's aura of fear away. he's just a fighter now. not a monster.

I remember all those posters predicting Ward would never take the fight and he could get killed literally if he does... good times.

Comment

He’s not fighting a big name opponent and his fights never were huge draws. He fought Boxings second biggest draw in Andre Ward and not many people bought either and they weren’t that well attended especially the 2nd fight which was half empty. It sold better than his previous Vegas fight though.

Why is there even less buzz on Rigo? He’s a promotional free agent now so can fight anyone but I don’t think theres even been one thread on him in 2018 part from a news briefing last week.

Comment

Watching both cards..........on Demand

Comment

Some of Krushers fans dropped out and joined the Bivol Squad ; others went with team Beterbiev. Heres a pick of _Vlad, LoadedWraps, Jubei, and !WAR-Mickey! at their latest meeting.

Comment

I’m a fan. I’m excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Because all the Ward cock gobblers don’t want to admit they will be watching the fight and actually enjoy watching it a lot more than any Ward fight...
              Ward has 0 to do with this fight, stay focused man

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                He’s not fighting a big name opponent and his fights never were huge draws. He fought Boxings second biggest draw in Andre Ward and not many people bought either and they weren’t that well attended especially the 2nd fight which was half empty. It sold better than his previous Vegas fight though.

Why is there even less buzz on Rigo? He’s a promotional free agent now so can fight anyone but I don’t think theres even been one thread on him in 2018 part from a news briefing last week.
                Hell I dont remember there being any buzz on Rigo ever

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  This is true also. I always feel boxing is better in fall/winter
                  Sh.t, I'll take boxing anytime lol, but there does seem to be a different buzz to the evens in the fall/winter time

Comment

WAR KOVALEV!!!

Comment

Best guy Kov has fought since Ward. Pretty interesting to see how he does.

Comment

Working...
                      X