Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if joshua fights ortiz in april you all gonna give him credit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Ortiz is top 3 all-time, but with Wilder being the undisputed goat I think that should be in April. Of course if Joshua beats both he's still a bum and he's ducking Big Baby.
    Aha your stating the obvious mate

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      all ive been hearing last few days is ortiz this, ortiz that, joshuas a coward cause he never mentions ortiz, if ortiz landed the shot he landed on razvan on joshua it would be lights out, hearn wouldnt let him within a 50 mile radius of ortiz, ortiz is the 2nd best heavyweight, whys ortiz not highly ranked with governing bodies etc etc. You guys have been yapping on about ortiz more than wilder recently lol.

So if joshua did end up fighting ortiz after povetkin and knocking him out (which he would), do you all give him credit? Cause you seem to be demanding it and talking about him an awful lot?

Or does the tune change to ortiz 'not being the same' after wilder beat him, or 'age finally caught up with him'.
      Ortiz was just KOed by Wilder. He was about number 5 in the world then. Getting KOed by Wilder after hurting Wilder dropped him down to about 9th in the world. Ortiz KOing an unranked mediocre heavyweight with one mighty punch probably raised him up to 7th in the world. He is ranked below Whyte, Parker and Povetkin. Why should AJ be criticized for fighting guys ranked higher than Ortiz instead of fighting Ortiz who recently got knocked out? Ortiz needs to beat a top 10 heavyweight like Parker, Whyte or Miller and he will be in line to fight AJ or rematch Wilder. Right now he is not a top contender. If AJ was to KO Wilder I would give him credit for KOing a 39 year old slow moving but hard punching and skilled boxing number 7 contender. I would expect AJ to win by KO.

Comment

If he beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
          all ive been hearing last few days is ortiz this, ortiz that, joshuas a coward cause he never mentions ortiz, if ortiz landed the shot he landed on razvan on joshua it would be lights out, hearn wouldnt let him within a 50 mile radius of ortiz, ortiz is the 2nd best heavyweight, whys ortiz not highly ranked with governing bodies etc etc. You guys have been yapping on about ortiz more than wilder recently lol.

So if joshua did end up fighting ortiz after povetkin and knocking him out (which he would), do you all give him credit?
          There is a 0% chance Hearn allows that fight in April.

But of course if AJ demanded to face King Kong in April and knocked him out, I would give AJ a ton of credit. Not that he really needs the credit as I already have him ranked #1 at heavyweight and #2 pound for pound.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
            I am not an Anthony Joshua fan, but it's pretty obvious that Luis Ortiz is close to a non-entity. He has done nothing to deserve a shot at the unified Champion. He lost his shot against his only genuine opponent and has done nothing since. Hadn't really done anything to deserve the shot at Deontay Wilder in the first place.
            This. A title shot should be earned (and I include tyson fury in that too). Whyte deserves his shot more than any of them and Miller should be closer to a big fight than ortiz or fury.

Comment

He's fighting Whyte in April.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                LOL yeah wilder will make 7x his career high payday but aj needs him more.
                Not only does AJ has to make a mandatory defense of his IBF by Oct 28, 2018 but today the WBO has declared Oleksandr Usyk as their WBO super Champion; Which means that once he decides to move up to the Heavyweight division, he instantly and immediately becomes Anthony Joshua's mandatory challenger. So one can say what they will about the the kid but he has mad skills and will give AJ a run for his money in April at Wembley.

Comment

Ortiz is top 3 all-time
                  Wtf! Some guys on here. Need I say anything more?

Comment

but with Wilder being the undisputed goat I think that should be in April.
                    I see that your love grows for Deontay Wilder with each passing day.

Comment

even though ortiz lost to wilder he's still better than him cause of skills

Comment

Working...
                      X