Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury: America Is Laughing At Us!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury: America Is Laughing At Us!

Your thoughts on the following statements by the Gypsy King...

“When you’ve got no nuts, you won’t fight people.

“Why don’t you fight Wilder for the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world and get $80m in the meanwhile? He has been exposed in my opinion — and if he does fight Wilder he will get knocked out, because he’s useless.

and

He said of the pair[Hearn and AJ]: “They’ve no bottle, no heart and no guts. I’m taking this fight to prove to the British public what they are - s***houses.

“Joshua is on form, he has had no time off, he’s world champion and he’s supposed to be the golden boy of British boxing. I’ve had to come out of retirement to put British boxing back on the map because at the minute we are a laughing stock.

“The whole of America is laughing at us. It takes the Gypsy King to come out after three years to beat the best fighter out there.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...ttack-13011933

EDIT:

I had to include this video of Fury's opinion of Hearn's negotiations. There are some very damning accusations made. And for those of you who keep harping on what Wilder should take because it's "his biggest payday", checkout what Tyson says about that.

Last edited by koolkc107; 07-31-2018, 05:52 PM.

Hahaha! Tyson is never wrong.

Comment

Nah we’re all laughing at you Fury, at you and not with you!

Comment

Hot damn! Fury is brutally and viciously caustic in his remarks towards Anthony Joshua and Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever
          Hot damn! Fury is brutally and viciously caustic in his remarks toward Anthony Joshua and Eddie Hearn.
          Josh is like floyd. He don't care. It's his career

Comment

More fire by Fury

Check out video on this page...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/boxin...oshua-no-nuts/
            Last edited by koolkc107; 07-31-2018, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Josh is like floyd. He don't care. It's his career
              It's that same Diva attitude is what rub boxing fans the wrong way.

Comment

I laugh hardest at proven PED abusers like fury. If you need PEDs to fight then you are scum. Period.

Comment

Fury is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

Comment

Real talk, for all the **** that he gets and the **** that he puts on himself, Tyson Fury has a pretty incredible story. Not sure what the budget is going to be, but there's enough there for three episodes of All Access + Epilogue.

Comment

Working...
                    X