No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury: America Is Laughing At Us!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    close fight but Floyd clearly won the first 4-5 rounds, so I dont get how people claim it was a robbery
    Yep.

And I love how none of the folks who put forward that nonsense ever talks about the legit knockdown Floyd scored on Castillo that was incorrectly ruled a slip in round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      Yep.

And I love how none of the folks who put forward that nonsense ever talks about the legit knockdown Floyd scored on Castillo that was incorrectly ruled a slip in round 2.
      Most never even watched the fight, just repeat lies..when I posted a thread and posted each round for people to score..no one wanted any part of it

Comment

you damn right America is laughing at the land of cowards.

those people have embraced a fighter in GayJ who's blatantly hiding under his promoters ball sack. and they cherish this coward !!

the laughing will continue.

Comment

Most never even watched the fight, just repeat lies..when I posted a thread and posted each round for people to score..no one wanted any part of it
          And for good reason.

Because when you actually score the fight there isn't any logical way to give Castillo enough rounds to win it.

I would love to take part in something like that where each round is shown, scored, and after each one we parse how and why we gave it the score we did.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
            Let's not get carried away.

FMJ's the greatest of our generation, but AJ has accomplished a heck of a lot more than FMJ did by the age of 28.
            You are very stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
              Nah we’re all laughing at you Fury, at you and not with you!
              Ignored.

Originally posted by stellen View Post
              I laugh hardest at proven PED abusers like fury. If you need PEDs to fight then you are scum. Period.
              Ignored.

FMJ's the greatest of our generation, but AJ has accomplished a heck of a lot more than FMJ did by the age of 28.
              Ignored for lunacy.

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
              Come on larry we all know he lost against Castillo in first fight. Don't care what the judges say. That's why many fight fans laugh at Floyd with his tbe crap and 50-0 claim. Fix judges just like Conello fights fixed it for you.
              Close fight that Floyd won convincingly. My scorecard is professional and every round is undisputable. I'll leave it here for you to get triggered over, but you're on ignore too for being a troll cùnt so we won't be speaking again.

Comment

Log off, you're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  You are very stupid.
                  They really overrate Joshua..to say he has done more at 28 then Mayweather is a damn joke...at 28 Floyd was a 2 division lineal champ and a 3 division champion with an undefeated p4p top 10 fighter on his resume...

Comment

Go hide like a bytch cant Handle the truth Mc Nulty. Go get Floyds Dic out of you mouth while your at it. You are just a groupie ass troll Fuc off.

Comment

They really overrate Joshua..to say he has done more at 28 then Mayweather is a damn joke...at 28 Floyd was a 2 division lineal champ and a 3 division champion with an undefeated p4p top 10 fighter on his resume...
                      I’m appalled at these casual fans. Actually, what’s worse to me are the hardcore ones who can’t see through a very obvious Hearn.

Comment

Working...
                      X