Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Wilder: If You Believe You Can Win - Sign Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
    So you basically want people to pretend that they agree with the 50 million dollar nonsense just because you keep bringing up. Now you know that's never going to happen. So I guess you're just going to have to keep bringing it up. But the more you bring it up and repeat all of the silly reasons that you put any stock into it the more ridiculous it sounds. You want us to look at this "offer" without any context. The only reason you want Wilder to be given such blind and ignorant consideration is because that's what he wants and your obviously a supporter of his.
    bro I just posted a quote where even hearn admitted it was real, I saw that you said it was a PR STUNT in a prior post do u want more? Hearn and AJ never agreed to the money amount therefore they never got full details. they said they would rather do it at home FOR LESS MONEY. why is this so hard to understand? The $50 mil was a legit offer that hearn turned down, if there was no hearn AJ would have taken it which is why he went silent after sayin it. im a supporter of boxing. you all are going too far to protect hearn and AJ. they are human and its business we understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
      Oh, did you see the contracts did you?
      Yeah, I have the contract(s) in my bathroom next to the Quilted Northern....

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
        So you’re disputing Wilder agreed to the $15 million? That’s what it sounds like.

I just want to know your position on that, because you’ve replied to my post which was a reply to someone else saying fighters ‘should stick to their word.’
        He agreed to take the short money to fight Joshua next.

If you want to take that as an agreement to fight for short money forever, that is your problem

Comment

• ****en *****..!!! Lmao...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Joshua-Klitschko was the biggest event to ever hit on UK, and they split near $50m. Be realistic
            Ok let’s try. Joshua made 25 million because it was a 50 /50 fight. Let’s just assume It was wilder and he was from Ukraine and on 30% how much would Joshua take home?... 35 million. Ok therefore would you agree that Joshua vs Wilder is a bigger fight in the U.K. and the United States than AJ vs Klitschko. Baring in mind there was no PPV in the states for the Klitschko fight but surely you can appreciate there will be for Wilder vs Joshua. Then we get to the splits , Joshua will get the lion share as I’m sure you Wilder fans will concede so I ask you the question am I being unrealistic suggesting Joshua will make 50 million fighting Wilder in the U.K. ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
              I can't wait, CANNOT WAIT for the day when Wilder is sprawled on the canvas with AJ towering over him victorious.

Don't get me wrong I like Wilder as a fighter but the fanboy dick riders on here are something else.
              I am sure all of them will be put on suicide watch when joshua destroys him.
              Watch bambi's legs go in opposite direction when joshua connects on his chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                bro I just posted a quote where even hearn admitted it was real, I saw that you said it was a PR STUNT in a prior post do u want more? Hearn and AJ never agreed to the money amount therefore they never got full details. they said they would rather do it at home FOR LESS MONEY. why is this so hard to understand? The $50 mil was a legit offer that hearn turned down, if there was no hearn AJ would have taken it which is why he went silent after sayin it. im a supporter of boxing. you all are going too far to protect hearn and AJ. they are human and its business we understand.
                Come on man. Y'all are going waaay too far to try to legitimize Deontay Wilder's self promotion tactics. Negotiating a fight through the media is only done as a tactic. It has nothing to do with making a fight. You want me to look at the 50 million dollar offer and not look at all of the bizarre behavior that accompanied it. You don't want me to see the blatant and tacky media and social media appeals that Wilder made while they were supposedly negotiating a fight. This is what Bob Arum does. When he does it he's a lying weasel. But when Deontay Wilder does it he's the people's champ? I see what he and all of his fans are selling but I am not buying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  Ok let’s try. Joshua made 25 million because it was a 50 /50 fight. Let’s just assume It was wilder and he was from Ukraine and on 30% how much would Joshua take home?... 35 million. Ok therefore would you agree that Joshua vs Wilder is a bigger fight in the U.K. and the United States than AJ vs Klitschko. Baring in mind there was no PPV in the states for the Klitschko fight but surely you can appreciate there will be for Wilder vs Joshua. Then we get to the splits , Joshua will get the lion share as I’m sure you Wilder fans will concede so I ask you the question am I being unrealistic suggesting Joshua will make 50 million fighting Wilder in the U.K. ?
                  ..joshua only made 15 million with klitchcko and that was with 1.8 million box office buys so dont know where you get that 25 million from.
                  Klitchco got the other 15 million because germany had ppv also totallling about 500k.
                  Joshua will i think get about the same i reckon and wilder will get £10 million.
                  Seems a fair number for both fighters seeing as wilder has never sold a ppv so that makes it a risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    Wilder doesn't need to campaign for anything though; after "we want Wilder next" became "we want Wilder in September in the UK", to "we can't find Wilder until earliest October" to "we have a day to agree to a mandatory, so let's instead make that April 2019", all on admittedly short money with DAZN being snuck into the deal late, Wilder did the only thing he could do.

Tell the public how hard he tried to make the fight, lay out the ****ery for them to see what he dealt with, make it clear that he's only sitting back down for real talks (50/50 of everything isn't going to happen but the marker is laid), and move on with the next best fights that his camp can get for him.

And now it's on Joshua/Hearn to answer for what they did; the UK media will likely give them some leeway, but any sports media outside of the UK that Joshua will have to interact with will ask him why he's not fighting Wilder (with some going as far to possibly ask why he walked away from $50m+ to fight Wilder to instead fight Povetkin for $20m-$25m), with no one giving a **** about DAZN and only a few caring to think about Povetkin.

And that's going to be the case with every fight he can dream of, until he gives Deontay Wilder a real offer to fight (Wilder can talk 50/50 all he wants, the public won't let him walk away from 40% and Showtime carrying the fight in the US without giving him **** for it).
                    You wrote an essay I didn’t bother to read it. It was too long....... I hate when people say that yet they choose to reply.I read every word and you make some valid points but team Wilder is not innocent in all this they too have procrastinated. Wilder has Spoken for 1 year about getting his hands on Joshua. He has ranted on every media platform even when Joshua had a fight scheduled. You can not tell me that his team didn’t drag their feet on certain issues. In fact you can and you probably will. I don’t know what you want me to do? As it stands now the ball is in Deontay’s court. Let him take courage from Errol Spence. Went to Brooks backyard took his belt and made him take a knee. Look at Kell and look at Errol now

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                      ..joshua only made 15 million with klitchcko and that was with 1.8 million box office buys so dont know where you get that 25 million from.
                      Klitchco got the other 15 million because germany had ppv also totallling about 500k.
                      Joshua will i think get about the same i reckon and wilder will get £10 million.
                      Seems a fair number for both fighters seeing as wilder has never sold a ppv so that makes it a risk.
                      Bro you Fu#cked me. Delete your message before Scorpion or whatever his name sees . He is not on point as you with the numbers. Hurry up and delete it I will still try and intimidate him with my knowledge

Comment

Working...
                      X