No announcement yet.

Why the hate for Mikey Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    The guy seems to want all the smoke in boxing and is going to peoples divisions to get it.. Is this not what we want from a boxer?? At 30 he is 39-0 a 4 division champion and unified 2 titles at 135..Now he wants Spence's neck at 147!!!(no catchweight)
    He doesn't receive 20% the hate Golovkin received so what's your problem? I think he's a great fighter. I only got mad at him when he said he couldn't fight Lomachenko because he took the Linares fight from him or something like that... months ago. But I'm fine with him.

Comment

Its a dumb fight

And after he loses.."i dared to be great. He was too big. Im going back down."

Seen this before

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        He lies too much Larry. Can you believe the mother****er said Crawford would run from him.

I believe garcia, he would wreck that crack baby.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
          With me, I see him as a lazy person that got over on talent and never really cared about the sport .. people bust there ass to get to Garcia's level yet, you could look at him and see he doesn't lift a weight or attempt a sit up... I saw a recent interview with Mikey play sf2 and ignoring boxing questions, that's who I see him as a guy that really don't care about the ins and outs of the sport...

Truth be told off my eye and tape he clean boxes Spence head off as a dumb brawler in Brook did the same, is Mikey gonna put the work in the gym get that Welter body, his talent won't carry him to 147 without working, and his nonchalant attitude about the sport rubs me wrong
          The one thing I will agree with you about is Mike is an over blown at 135. He belongs in 120’s. That said. You don’t fk with weights if your a boxer. Thought everyone knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            The guy seems to want all the smoke in boxing and is going to peoples divisions to get it.. Is this not what we want from a boxer?? At 30 he is 39-0 a 4 division champion and unified 2 titles at 135..Now he wants Spence's neck at 147!!!(no catchweight)
            Cause of the new generation of JEALOUS Kunts. Men aren’t men no more. There women with d1cks.

Comment

Great fighter, I personally find his attitude refreshing. Win, lose or draw he should get a lot of respect if he steps in with Spence next. I think Mikey has been vastly underestimated on here based on the comments I have seen recently. I wouldn't be shocked if he beat spence

Comment

He gets some criticism but most of it is fair. ignore the garbage from the portion of Loma's fanbase that likes him for non boxing reasons. The majority of posters don't seem to hate on Mikey that much.

It will be interesting to see who gets blamed if Mikey and Loma don't fight. Hoepfully posters will blame Arum as they should.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                  The one thing I will agree with you about is Mike is an over blown at 135. He belongs in 120’s. That said. You don’t fk with weights if your a boxer. Thought everyone knew that.
                  The stomach dont lie; he's a 154 pounder.....He needs to get muscle, sort of like Floyd did after his first retirement; punches hurt breh; he has to getting his body strong enough for the welter grind....So he could start punching thru his target again; and not only having thudding power

Comment

I personally don't like when fighters jump around weight classes like mexican jumping beans

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                      The stomach dont lie; he's a 154 pounder.....He needs to get muscle, sort of like Floyd did after his first retirement; punches hurt breh; he has to getting his body strong enough for the welter grind....So he could start punching thru his target again; and not only having thudding power
                      He’s too fat at the weight he’s at now. Look at old footage of him 3 years ago. He was in damn good shape. He even looked better in the Bronner fight than he did last Saturday

Comment

Working...
                      X