No announcement yet.

Why the hate for Mikey Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the hate for Mikey Garcia?

The guy seems to want all the smoke in boxing and is going to peoples divisions to get it.. Is this not what we want from a boxer?? At 30 he is 39-0 a 4 division champion and unified 2 titles at 135..Now he wants Spence's neck at 147!!!(no catchweight)

Most men are intimidated when men show balls. Today’s men Are all a bunch of mamas boys with vaginas

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
      Most men are intimidated when men show balls. Today’s men Are all a bunch of mamas boys with vaginas
      I agree. so many pansies nowadays...

Comment

I don't hate mikey, but he should of fought yuri Gamboa. He didn't want that smoke. Mikey isn't great his resume speaks for itself. He's a good talented fighter. Now if he beats Spence jr. , which I don't care to see he's great. Btw Spence kills him.

Comment

I don't see why a boxing fan can hate the guy. He wants it. And he's going for it. Wish there was more fighters with Mikeys boxing state of mind!

Comment

With me, I see him as a lazy person that got over on talent and never really cared about the sport .. people bust there ass to get to Garcia's level yet, you could look at him and see he doesn't lift a weight or attempt a sit up... I saw a recent interview with Mikey play sf2 and ignoring boxing questions, that's who I see him as a guy that really don't care about the ins and outs of the sport...

Truth be told off my eye and tape he clean boxes Spence head off as a dumb brawler in Brook did the same, is Mikey gonna put the work in the gym get that Welter body, his talent won't carry him to 147 without working, and his nonchalant attitude about the sport rubs me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by taino78 View Post
              I don't see why a boxing fan can hate the guy. He wants it. And he's going for it. Wish there was more fighters with Mikeys boxing state of mind!
              Do he really want it, or does the fellow weight bully simply want to be a ppv fighter, after spence works him, a once a yr fighter

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                I don't hate mikey, but he should of fought yuri Gamboa. He didn't want that smoke. Mikey isn't great his resume speaks for itself. He's a good talented fighter. Now if he beats Spence jr. , which I don't care to see he's great. Btw Spence kills him.
                The guy went up in weight and best Broners ass easily...Then went and took hims homie's 0...

Comment

People not hating just saying he should fight Loma. The Spence talk is just talk to avoid talking about Loma.

Comment

He lies too much Larry. Can you believe the mother****er said Crawford would run from him.

Comment

Working...
                    X