Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson Fury beating Deontay Wilder the greatest achievement in boxing EVER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A prime fury boxes Wilders head off. This obese version however could lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
      A prime fury boxes Wilders head off. This obese version however could lose.
      Yup, no way Fury wins after that last fight. He needs a couple tuneups just to make it a decent show.

Comment

It's no use doing wilder any favours and coming back too soon.
        Wilder and Josh wouldn't do you any favours as their unbeaten records mean so much and they d never take a fight before ready.

Comment

If Fury comes in shape I am picking him

Comment

no...if he came back & beat Wilder & Joshua then went on to take on all comers for 5 or 6 years I would consider it. Depending on who and how.

Comment

His achievement would be beating Wilder who is an average heavyweight champion. As great achievements in boxing history go it would not be anything special. Your sad sob story about Fury coming back from rock bottom and being on the brink of suicide is just Fury's personal problems and weakness. It does not make beating Wilder any bigger achievement. Boxing is a combat sport not a soap opera.

Comment

It will be greatest comeback story ever. And Wilder is today's monster like f oreman was to ali.
                Not that wilder is as good as foreman. But a l i never let himself go as much as fury

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
                  Forget nonsense like buster Douglas winning one fight through Mike Tyson not taking him seriously. I'm talking about a guy who became HW King of the world, had everything, was at the top, to going to rock bottom. A man on the brink of suicide. A man who never knew he was going to fight again. To then come back and beat the man AJ and other fighters are too scared to fight and become the HW King once again, only SIX months into his return. Greatest boxing achievement EVER
                  If the fight takes place this year and Tyson wins, he deserves to be considered an all time great. He could retire again and be considered until the end of time one of the greatest heavyweights that ever lived. To go into enemy territory to win the WBA/IBF/WBO and then go into enemy territory to win the WBC would be an incredible feat.

Comment

Personally I think Wilder is the biggest hypejob in many, many years. Massively overrated. But since a lot of people disagrees with me and happens to think Wilder is the biggest thing since sliced bread, it should be considered a major achievement.

Then again. Should it happen look for the Wilder fanboys to quickly denounce him so who knows how history would judge it.

Comment

One of the greatest comebacks in history for sure.... written off by everyone, "he needs 18 months before Wilder or Joshua" etc etc many people thought he would never fight again, so going off that he deserves all the acclaim if he pulls it off.... but that's a big IF!

Comment

Working...
                      X