Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Floyd scared to rematch Pac for all the money and legacy that comes with it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #48..............

Comment

• Without thw IV to mask the PEDS floyd will never comeback to fight again.

Comment

• I think this is the fight that almost all floyd fans hate to watch because floyd didn't do anything but run and hug all night, he fight scared from the beginning till the end, he can't counter pac but instead it was pac who's countering him, he can't hit pac cleanly and there's nothing floyd had done that his fans can atleast be proud of him against pac.

Comment

• Morons think Pacquiao won the fight around here? �� wow that’s laughable. Sad and pathetic as well. Put that energy into doing something positive. I feel sorry for you. I guess Klitschko beat Fury also.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            Pac won like 2 rounds. He got schooled
            It wasn’t even competitive. ****in McGregor landed more punches in ten rounds than Pacquiao did twelve. Go rematch Jeff Horn 🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
              Morons think Pacquiao won the fight around here? �� wow that’s laughable. Sad and pathetic as well. Put that energy into doing something positive. I feel sorry for you. I guess Klitschko beat Fury also.
              morons think that running and hugging can win the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                It wasn’t even competitive. ****in McGregor landed more punches in ten rounds than Pacquiao did twelve. Go rematch Jeff Horn 🤣
                i will give floyd 12-0 it it was a marathon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Tell that to half of the world who don't agree with you.

And that's with one hand all night.

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

https://youtu.be/l1Kij5gLwZY

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

https://youtu.be/Z2XU2iUlS-M

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing.

************************************************** *****************

P4P BEST of today, Lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

https://youtu.be/cLZcA8MGm7w

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

Floyd senior father knows best says:

His dad even believes he lost. And he's right! When all that money and belts are on the line. You have to ****ing FIGHT! It ain't about pot shotting with punk ass weak jabs.

Even with this weak jabs still Pac got to him.

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

https://youtu.be/xhubzWi5YNE

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk... Stick and move NOT stick and hug Floyd. Don't change the game lol

https://youtu.be/jUDX5vZ7GeQ

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

https://youtu.be/dz3a3XxsSDY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
                  @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
                  @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

https://youtu.be/Ta13SmadHuo

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.

England

@ 0:56 - The press in England have ran that fight in Slow motion and they found that the compubox figures to be totally wrong.

@ 2:40 - get that fight and look at it again, I think they were influenced by the commentary and by the punch stats, but if you watch that fight as the international people did without either of that commentary and those punch stat, people around the world. A lot of them thought Manny won.

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world saw a Robbery.

Do you have all this tish saved on a template and repost each time you get the chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                    I agree. Fighters should be penalized points when they decide to run and hug instead of fight. Too bad the ref and the judges were “handpicked”
                    Floyd can't do that in a rematch, thus he is retired for good.

Even if he knows he owes the fans for that sorry display of survival boxing..

Fear of no USADA, but VADA, fear of unbiased Judges than his own Judges, Fear of fighting outside Vegas. Fear of a Ref that doesn't allow constant clinching.. all points to Floyd being retired.

BUT..

always remember one wanted to fight (PAC).

One also knows he owes the fans (FLOYD).

and yet there is none..

Fear does that to anyone who are not confident of their abilities..

Floyd said he Owes the fans.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO YOU.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Stallone says it's 99% certain rematch will happen for honour, money, history.

NO excuses..

Who quacks here is an obvious DUCK MOVE.

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    Interesting and funny!

"I think it's about 99% certain it's gonna happen," Stallone told TMZ Sports. "They have every reason -- honor, money, history and you got nothing better to do for the weekend."

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-19-2018, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

************************************************** *****************

P4P BEST of today, Lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

https://youtu.be/cLZcA8MGm7w

I thought you were going to stop telling this lie about Lomachenko since mcdonalds owned you about it....?

translation:

"We just finished watching the MayPac fight on the tv.

I’d like to point out that when we were watching it live at the stadium, we were all the way at the top, and from what we saw then, I believed that Pacquiao was the winner.

however, after watching here at home on the big screen with the gang, my final score is 116-112 Mayweather.

Of course, watching it now, closely, I see more of the nuances, and see more of Mayweather’s landed punches… he didn’t lose, he won the fight, with this I agree..

And well… and I admit that I was a little too brash when I first made my comments [post fight in vegas] "

Comment

Working...
                      X