Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Floyd scared to rematch Pac for all the money and legacy that comes with it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
    I don't blame you, it must've been difficult seeing him lose like that...
    I respect your opinion. Pac winning with one arm against floyd was incridible.

Comment

But Pacquiao lost? And wow at the double posting lol
      Half of the people around the world don't agree with you.

Comment

• Why would he be scared of a fighter he's already beat and someone who's lost to a bum like Horn? No one would pay to watch pacquiao get schooled again...no real boxing fan would want to see this again. You pacquiao fans need to move on, he got schooled and there's nothing you can do about it, stop crying ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
          No, half of the world WANT Pac to have won. Only a handful of boxing fans can separate their opinions from their desires. You're not one of them.
          Sorry bro. It's a sad truth that half of the people around the world think that an injured pac won the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Yeah, when you think about out. The Delahoya fight and the Manny fight were too close fights that could have gone the other way, but pussay boy Floyd couldn't even dare do a rematch. That's Fear right there.
            Floyd rematch castillo and maidana for a pocket change because he knew that he can beat them while against pac and dela hoya not only he will be getting large amount of money but he will clear all doubts and make his legacy far greater if he win but the sad part is he pick a lesser opponent and money that will do nothing to his legacy.

Comment

Huh? Don't you get it. Floyd only can take Peds were USADA is around and where Floyd feels safe.

Ariza shakes? Dude, Ariza is in Floyd's camp. Floyd can't take all the IVs and Ariza shakes as long as his in Vegas. In Malaysia he can too, if he has the balls to go to Malaysia, but if you know how Floyd plays. He doesn't like playing in a neutral country. Biatch move I guess. So ask FLoyd if he wants to stay *****, if he does.he doesn't have to worry of PEDs all he needs to do is stay retired..

The thing is he said this.. he owes you Bud.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO YOU.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

#pussayboxing

Take it easy kid, I'm just yanking your chain

I just find it funny when Pacquiao fans make PED accusations that's all.

Comment

Take it easy kid, I'm just yanking your chain
                I just find it funny when Pacquiao fans make PED accusations that's all.
                lol

Didn't you realise? I was yanking yours. KID.

PEDS is FLoyd's speciality now a days

Floyd can't take PEDS no more. Didn't you get the memo?

Lomachenko the best P4P fighter of today after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-08-2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  Why would he be scared of a fighter he's already beat and someone who's lost to a bum like Horn? No one would pay to watch pacquiao get schooled again...no real boxing fan would want to see this again.
                  Huh?

A. Because running around the ring hugging isn't really winning. And it is actually not fighting, and it's embarrassing to watch. That alone is cringe AF. It's Floyd who owe's boxing for that lame showing of pussay fighting. Floyd's game that night was so Cringy that Floyd needed to apologise to you. Which he did.

#pussayboxing

B. Pac won against Horn didn't you get the Memo?

C. Pac doesn't need a rematch. Floyd does. That's the beauty of it. The more Floyd ducks the worst he looks. Pac just made Floyd the biggest pussay in boxing. Pac won the rematch without throwing a punch.

D. It's Duck season again. Floyd admitted he owes the fans for his poor showing, and yet he doesn't give you a make up fight to bounce back. Duck city right there folks.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-08-2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Floyd can't take PEDS no more. Didn't you get the memo?
                    But Pacquiao has connections in Malaysia, they can always make something happen. I'm sure there's money must be made, if Pacquiao fought Mathysse there, there must a reason. I mean, I don't think he did it only to avoid drug testing? That couldn't possibly be?

Comment

Huh?

A. Because running around the ring hugging isn't really winning. And it is actually not fighting, and it's embarrassing to watch. That alone is cringe AF. It's Floyd who owe's boxing for that lame showing of pussay fighting. Floyd's game that night was so Cringy that Floyd needed to apologise to you. Which he did.

#pussayboxing

B. Pac won against Horn didn't you get the Memo?

C. Pac doesn't need a rematch. Floyd does. That's the beauty of it. The more Floyd ducks the worst he looks. Pac just made Floyd the biggest pussay in boxing. Pac won the rematch without throwing a punch.

D. It's Duck season again. Floyd admitted he owes the fans for his poor showing, and yet he doesn't give you a make up fight to bounce back. Duck city right there folks.

I just read your first sentence I couldn't be fkd reading the rest and you already fkd up..

If he was running around, how come he out punched him? Threw and landed more punches?

You're known to have a mayweather obsession and this is not to diss you, every thread is about him...so I don't expect you to see things how they are but punch stats don't lie..like I said he ran but he still landed more

Comment

Working...
                      X