Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Drops, Defeats Robert Easter To Unify IBF, WBC Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Khan Jr. put Loma down and needs months of rehab.
    Ummm....and with one arm loma knocked linares out lol. And maybe you can go to boxing gym and start understanding style matchups hahaha. Like saying the old man about had wilder knocked out while barely being able to fight because of his blood pressure so now every old man can do that to him smfh gtfoh. Leave the matchup talks to the big boys please. Thanks and goodbye

Comment

• Originally posted by miked85 View Post
      We allowed Rigo to move up for loma with no complaints, so I don’t wanna hear it, let Mikey fight who he wants if it’s applicable to loma
      "We" didnt allow **** lol. Rigo talked himself into that embarassment and everyone said rigo would break his face lol. Rigo moved up like six lbs. Diferent **** once start going up into the bigger classes. Mikey is what level headed thinkers thought he was. Except without being able handle movers and cannot cut off ring. Easters ok but not very good which is unfortunate because his size. Easter kinda a dumb guy if you watch interviews. Very low iq across board. But "we" dont allow **** hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        Ummm....and with one arm loma knocked linares out lol. And maybe you can go to boxing gym and start understanding style matchups hahaha. Like saying the old man about had wilder knocked out while barely being able to fight because of his blood pressure so now every old man can do that to him smfh gtfoh. Leave the matchup talks to the big boys please. Thanks and goodbye
        Good for him! That was the 4th time hes been KO'd. Two other did it way sooner then Loma also.

Your comments let everyone know you know jack sht about boxing.

Comment

IMO Easter is better than glass jaw. He never been KO'd in round 1 and then round 2. Also a guy broner smoked KO'd Linares also. Ive only seen Easter beat once. Hes had some close obes but not starched in round 1 by a nobody
          hahaha easter isnt in same,league as linares. Jesus christ do you watch boxing or what? Gotta get you into a boxing gym,man. You are embarassing yourself over this....

Comment

Good for him! That was the 4th time hes been KO'd. Two other did it way sooner then Loma also.

Your comments let everyone know you know jack sht about boxing.
            Wow kid your comments say you know nothing about boxing and dont know what you even watching and have the same iq as easter does lol. Lime i said...start going boxing gym,and get educated for the sports sake

Comment

• 2 weight bullies, lightweights at 149, 14 pounds over the limit, its the middleweights like Golovkin who puts smth around 12-13 pounds on them in the fight night lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                The money is there for Beltran/Pedraza but not for Mikey?

And a guy who is willing to move up to fight Spence is a guy that avoids no one .
                Beltran won't demand nearly as much. Mikey says Spence, we will see. I think he would rather risk Spence's power and lack of speed than to look ridiculous against a much faster more complete Loma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                  Wow kid your comments say you know nothing about boxing and dont know what you even watching and have the same iq as easter does lol. Lime i said...start going boxing gym,and get educated for the sports sake

Last I looked Loma doesnt run around like Easter does so there wont be much chasing. Mikey is bigger then Loma and has fought guys bigger than him. I know you probably got Loma by EASY KO! Hell you probably got Loma in under 3 rounds...

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Beltran won't demand nearly as much. Mikey says Spence, we will see. I think he would rather risk Spence's power and lack of speed than to look ridiculous against a much faster more complete Loma.
                    Bob Arum aint willing to take that risk.

You do know Garcia only made $1,000,000 for the fight. Same as against Broner. Mikey has the two most legit belts. While Loma has the shtyiest one of all.

Comment

Last I looked Loma doesnt run around like Easter does so there wont be much chasing. Mikey is bigger then Loma and has fought guys bigger than him. I know you probably got Loma by EASY KO! Hell you probably got Loma in under 3 rounds...
                      Hahaha your intuition is about as week as your boxing knowledge. Loma throws way more punches and moves way more and better than easter and i got loma by easy UD and possibly very dominate win.

Comment

Working...
                      X