Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Drops, Defeats Robert Easter To Unify IBF, WBC Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chimichanga2 View Post
    Nah ur ******. Mikey doesn't have the resume Lomo or Crawford have. He's gonna duck them for lyfe of lose if he fights them. EZ win.
    Last I looked Loma has a loss?

Comment

• Salido beat Lomachenko who should of had points deducted for all the holding he did.

Comment

• I used to think Mikey could beat Loma. Now I’m rethinking. Mikey didn’t win tonight. Easter gave it to him after the 2nd half of the fight. Easter stop fighting altogether. It’s like him & Broner were star struck.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dle View Post
            I used to think Mikey could beat Loma. Now I’m rethinking. Mikey didn’t win tonight. Easter gave it to him after the 2nd half of the fight. Easter stop fighting altogether. It’s like him & Broner were star struck.
            Yea just like Rigo gave it to Loma because he didn’t wanna try and Linares gave it to Loma after dropping him because he felt bad.

See I could do that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Yea just like Rigo gave it to Loma because he didn’t wanna try and Linares gave it to Loma after dropping him because he felt bad.

See I could do that too.
              IMO Easter is better than glass jaw. He never been KO'd in round 1 and then round 2. Also a guy broner smoked KO'd Linares also. Ive only seen Easter beat once. Hes had some close obes but not starched in round 1 by a nobody

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                I hope Derranged is watching now to see Mikey’s hat
                Yea I saw that psrt....

Comment

• Mikey Garcia Vs Lomachenko @135 or Pacquiao @147 for all the glory!

Comment

• We allowed Rigo to move up for loma with no complaints, so I don’t wanna hear it, let Mikey fight who he wants if it’s applicable to loma

Comment

• As impressive as Mikey's win was it was not a P4P performance. My advice to Mickey is to forget Spence. Spence is too big, has more power and skills than Easter. A fight against Spence would be a fight where Mickey would be on his back foot the whole fight. Mickey can only lose to Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X