Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Drops, Defeats Robert Easter To Unify IBF, WBC Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really respect Mikey for calling out Spence. Especially since everyone else seems to be running from him. But like someone said here; Spence walks around close to 190 lbs. Dude is a f.....beast. Respect Mikey but that’s a problem!!!

Comment

• Mikey bout to be food for Spence, damn shame a lightweight wants to fight Spence more than guys in Spence's weight class!

Im talking to you Thurman, Danny and Porter!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        LOL Loma went toe to toe with Khan Jr.
        Mikey just went toe to toe with Indongo 2.0

Comment

• Easter had no chance with his one dimensional ass....

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
            No idea why Mikey wants to fight Spence. You dont see Spense trying to go to 160

He can be p4p easy. Great fighter. But spense is way too big, powerful.

Mikey gonna get Kell Brooked

Daring to be GREAT. Taking a big risk . These are qualities every champion must have. The willingness to step up to the plate and take on big challenges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Mikey bout to be food for Spence, damn shame a lightweight wants to fight Spence more than guys in Spence's weight class!

Im talking to you Thurman, Danny and Porter!
              That is fuked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Get in the ring and spar with him and come back with that same thinking!

His power is the real deal for a guy from 126, he will get some respect at 147
                Stupid proposal.
                Why don't you get in the ring with Malignaggi then I'll still say he's a powder puncher after he knocks you out .

People here arguing Mikey would KO Lomachenko.
                I don't think so now.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Mikey just went toe to toe with Indongo 2.0
                  Then why does Loma keep fighting guys 1-2 weight classes smaller.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Daring to be GREAT. Taking a big risk . These are qualities every champion must have. The willingness to step up to the plate and take on big challenges.
                    Mikey has avoided big challenges his whole career. That's why his best win is Adrien Broner. If he does actually fight Spence I will eat my words but I think he gets ****ed up badly in that matchup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Im honestly shocked hes about to go the distance so props to him i did not expect it. Spence vs Mikey will be interesting
                      Spence has every advantage in that fight. It would be nice if some of the WW stepped up and called out Spence like Mikey has and asked to fight Spence next.

He has major skills and heart, so nothing but respect I think he should fight Lomo next.

The Spence fight we all know how that fight ends.

Comment

Working...
                      X