Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Drops, Defeats Robert Easter To Unify IBF, WBC Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey will get his shyt pushed in by Spence. Loma would make him look like he has cement in his shoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Mikey will get his shyt pushed in by Spence. Loma would make him look like he has cement in his shoes.
      LOL Loma went toe to toe with Khan Jr.

Comment

• Mikey Is going to ko Spence lol...

Comment

• Skeletor Easter reminded me of Nicholas Walters

Comment

• No idea why Mikey wants to fight Spence. You dont see Spense trying to go to 160

He can be p4p easy. Great fighter. But spense is way too big, powerful.

Mikey gonna get Kell Brooked

Comment

• If Garcia stays at 135, he'll probably have to make a mandatory defense against Commey. He needs to stay away from 147, Spence would batter him, it'd be like Brook vs Golovkin

Comment

• Mikey ducking Lomo and going for Errol. H'es scared of fighting Lomo at 135 LMAO. He dont have the skills.

Comment

• Mikey looks too soft to fight Spence. He needs to bulk up.

Comment

• He doesn't need to fight Spence. I would give him a lot of respect for beating Prograis or Josh Taylor.

Comment

• I'm still interested in seeing Mikey vs Linares if Garcia doesn't fight Loma next. I think Linares could give him a tough fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X