Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte, Joseph Parker - Ready For War in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    Those photos were rather disturbing. Bellies touching, noses touching, WTF??
    I predicted a draw but I think Parker could stop him in the championship round having seen what a fat boy has come in like.

Comment

I'm more worried about the 20k changing hands between Hearns/Higgins...

Comment

what's the deal with US/Canada/international coverage of this fight?

Comment

I'm sure this has been asked and answered so I apologize in advance. Does anyone know if this fight is being televised or streamed on an US channels or apps? Showtime, Facebook, Twitter, ESPN+, KlowdTV, etc...

I'd love to see the Whyte/Parker and Takam/Chisora fights if I can. Thanks!

Comment

I haven't seen any advertisement in the US for this fight, but you would have to be hard core to care. The only thing to compare them to in America is Andy Ruiz. Other than that we have to take thier word how great they are. We've seen Parker's stick and move and move some more. And we've seen the bottom of Whyte's shoes. Hard sell.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              Those photos were rather disturbing. Bellies touching, noses touching, WTF??
              Who knew that rubbing noses wasn't just an Eskimo greeting?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                A couple weeks ago there was an English poster saying how Whyte was rocking a six pack, leaned out best shape of his life.

Must have been one of Eddie Hearn’s alts
                More like a pudding belly. This must be the first time English have exaggerated something about there heavy weights.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                  They are top ten / five for sure ... I wouldn’t label them elite

Parker and Whyte are good wins though within the current crop of heavys . It’s slim pickins for decent fights at heavy and Joshua keeps fighting decent guys
                  How can whyte be top 10 when he hasn't beaten a single decent heavyweight. His best win is browne.... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    I'm sure this has been asked and answered so I apologize in advance. Does anyone know if this fight is being televised or streamed on an US channels or apps? Showtime, Facebook, Twitter, ESPN+, KlowdTV, etc...

I'd love to see the Whyte/Parker and Takam/Chisora fights if I can. Thanks!
                    Your best bet is to find a SKY Box Office stream... Doesn't seem to be aired in 'Murica ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      How can whyte be top 10 when he hasn't beaten a single decent heavyweight. His best win is browne.... lol.
                      Chisora is no mug either

Rocked aj to his boots and went for it whilst Parker shat his pans

Comment

Working...
                      X