Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hurd accused of weight bully but not Munguia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Munguia gonna end his career at LHW. Same as Hurd.

They are both 6'1'' long giants for 154.

Hurd gets criticized for it but Munguia gets nothing but praise. It's not all about skill when you outsize your opponents like that.
    I've seen both guys get called weight bullies just like they called Jermall a weight bully at 154 and Canelo and Chavez Jr weight bullies. Happens all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
      He looks a little mongoloid to me, the way he was eating them right hands is not normal. It's like he didnt feel pain. Poor is the soul who gets in there with this guy when he gets better.
      Haha LMAO. Yeah this kid is some brute *****.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Haha LMAO. Yeah this kid is some brute *****.
        " You hungry son? Here's a knuckle sandwich!" Thanks papa. SMHHH

Comment

It's interesting because if anything Munguia would be the weight bully. Hurd actually has skills to fall back on, but Munguia just shows up and fires away, relying on his size, strength and punching power

Comment

He is 21 years and he doesn't use his height or reach at all which will be his downfall I believe . Smith cracked him pretty good couple times by timing him with counters . Considering Smith is not even fast or a big puncher I see all the top Jnr middle s knockout out this kid easy . He needs to work on alot things defensively ( head movement , basic guard ) he also pulls his head straight back when he retreats . Kid is asking for a Knockout so I hope his team and management take him slow next 2 to 3 years .

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
              PAC is also a weight bully, so?
              yes Manny was twice as big as delahoya

Comment

The term in general just needs to go away. If a fighter can make a weight, then that's his weight class

Comment

Anyone with that mentally ill UFC fighter hoe as their avi can't be taken seriously.

Ima thug yo, wut wut i need counselling coz some thugs threw something at a bus I was on whaaaaahhh waahhh

Comment

If a bigger fighter wins, he's a weight bully. If the bigger fighter loses, then he was too dehydrated making weight. There's always an excuse.

Comment

I think he was referring to weight not size! You see Pac Aside bullied fighters into fighting at catchweights! Weight bully can go 2 ways

Comment

Working...
                      X