Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swimmer Ryan Lochte suspended 14 months for illegal IV by USADA (hypocrisy?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    we live in a world where bankers walk away with trillions in bailout for the economic disaster they caused in the first place. that's the official ruling. is the ruling fair or logical?

objective evidence with critical thinking analysis.

Floyd was found with an illegal needle in his arm. FACT.

Floyd broke protocol in the USADA. Fact.

USADA instead of punishing floyd for breaking the rules gave him something new called RETROACTIVE EXemptioN. They made up an exception for him after 21 days. the only other time they gave out that exemption was to another obvious roider, Cyborg.

tell me critically, how that makes any sense. HE INNOCENT CUS THE MAN SAID SO?
    Dude illegal needle in his arm? LMFAO!!!

I get your point but that is way over dramatic and not indicative of what truly happened. You make it seem like they kicked the door in like the feds on a surprise raid and caught him trying to flush the needle and the IV like it was drug bust.

I'm fine if you think he cheated but can you at least be accurate with the context.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      He wasn't "found with any illegal needle in his arm", the DCO was with him from 1pm that day, even before the weigh-in.

Protocol was followed, not broken.

That's why USADA, with knowledge that an IV had been given, didn't bat an eye when the TUE was eventually applied for 3 weeks later.

It was simply a formality for something all parties were aware of.

was the IV rehydration legal?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I get your point but that is way over dramatic and not indicative of what truly happened. You make it seem like they kicked the door in like the feds on a surprise raid and caught him trying to flush the needle and the IV like it was drug bust.

I'm fine if you think he cheated but can you at least be accurate with the context.

was IV rehydration legal?

Comment

Pac f*d up. He should have acccused Floyd of a-side meth first, did a ustream rant on Floyd and his race, and took an $100 rack iv just because. TBE status.

Comment

Ima Floyd fan but some of you take it too personal. it's like your husband is on trial. you guys react too funny when Floyd is questioned or scrutinised. im a fan not a groupie. I'm not whining or crying im just simply pointing out this hypocrisy. Pacquiao fans are the same way. when are you idiots gonna understand you're only a FAN not a friend.

back to topic .. everybody keep bringing up how he was approved for a TUE. but that's exactly why its shady. he was approved May 20th for a fight that took place May 2nd when USADA website states you must apply for an exemption "in advance". that is funny to me.

Comment

they will defend him like a mother defends her own child.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Explain why they asked for the TUE 21 days later, please...

Comment

Reading comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    was IV rehydration legal?
                    The exact wording is, "Under most circumstances, athletes cannot receive IVs unless related to a hospitalization or when allowed under the terms of a USADA-approved exemption". Given that, its beyond clear that the IV wasn't illegal.

Again, I have no issue with how you feel about this. I just laughed at the picture you painted, which was far from reality.

Comment

Ryan Lochte · Net worth

$6 million USD

Floyd Mayweather Jr. · Net worth

$560 million USD

Enough said...

Comment

Working...
                      X