Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermell would KO Jaime HARD!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the kids fights,but hes a knock out waiting to happen.

Comment

Charlo's cant take a shot... #GlassChin #TerryNorrisChin

Comment

i agree. a better boxer than smith with more pop. he will do damage to munguia, anyone would if he doesn't tighten up his defense.

Comment

Yeah he would have this kid spasming on the ground like Lubin. I'm not impressed at all with these guys that walk straight into punches with no regard for defense.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            lol you mean who did a tweet and delete crying about mungunia being too big and needs to leave the division, you think now he will grow the balls?
            When did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
              When did that happen?
              after mungunia beat ali, like minutes after.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                after mungunia beat ali, like minutes after.
                Wow.....loser

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Munguia sucks and he wont get better. Right now he is fighting off sheer youthful energy and momentum but this guy is a beating waiting to happen.

He is the homeless man’s Fernando vargas. Actually this is an insult to Vargas.

A figtht with Charlo isnt worth discussing cuz it’s a one sided beatdown.

Hurd would destroy this munguia.

Munguia is a one hit wonder and his 15 minutes of fame will come to an end shortly.
                  Bull****. He's just 21 and already top 5 in his division. How many other fighters can say that?

Comment

He so young, they not putting him in with Charlo or Hurd at least not right now. I think Jaime has STAR POTENTIAL they can build Upon because of his style and because he is Mexican of course

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      He so young, they not putting him in with Charlo or Hurd at least not right now. I think Jaime has STAR POTENTIAL they can build Upon because of his style and because he is Mexican of course
                      I agree. Lara, Hurd, Jermell all beat Munguia but... so what? He's a kid. Beltran should keep him active in Mexico but let Golden Boy co-promote him in the states a couple times a year. Jaime needs some development.

Comment

Working...
                      X