Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG would destroy munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No version of Munguia comes close to beating GGG.

He only beat a midget Ali and Smith who is the worst of the brothers so u guys need to relax lol.

Munguia wouldnt beat any of the titlists at 154..

I know boxing fans are the most fickle minded but stop with the hyping.

Munguia is not an elite talent. I dont see that kind of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      No version of Munguia comes close to beating GGG.

He only beat a midget Ali and Smith who is the worst of the brothers so u guys need to relax lol.

Munguia wouldnt beat any of the titlists at 154..

I know boxing fans are the most fickle minded but stop with the hyping.

Munguia is not an elite talent. I dont see that kind of potential.
      I honestly don't see ANYTHING other than brute strength. That's it.

Comment

Munguia's a kid at 21and I see the title is a blessing And a curse . Defending it against anybody Good is gonna take strategic matchmaking .
        Oscar has to get a Team around him quick because I'm not sure if his father and Alcazar can take him to the next level .

Comment

Munguia will never be elite but he can definitely be a longtime contender and win multiple belts with that workrate. He's young but it's not like he has tons of potential. Low ceiling but he'll be there because he has power and strength. He's gotta stop winging shots though. The top guys would eat him up right now.

Comment

I’m glad “The Giant”’Munguia didn’t fight Trips. Defense is barely there, might have got ruined. I’d like to see him improve, if he can’t he will still be in exciting fights. But his whole psyche could crumble if he gets a bad KO.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              I honestly don't see ANYTHING other than brute strength. That's it.
              um he punches as hard as george foreman and i dont mean p4p. he can ko you with a grazing blow(if you are a ww who got ko'd by jessie vargas)

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                um he punches as hard as george foreman and i dont mean p4p. he can ko you with a grazing blow(if you are a ww who got ko'd by jessie vargas)

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Floyd's and Canelo's did
                  Yeah because it was an easy money fight. I guarantee if that kid brought in the money that canelo does the fight would be next. If canelo didn’t bring in nay money Floyd would have never fought him

Comment

Munguia still has a long way to go, I don't rate Sadam Ali as a top fighter at all and definitely not at 154 and that was his best win, I think his win against Liam Smith was a solid win and that's the type of opponent young fighters need to develop and grow, I think he's on the right track but he's definitely not ready for the top guys at 154 yet let alone 160.

Raw talent, from what I'm seeing i'd say that he's technically limited and doesn't have good boxing instincts especially in defense, he gets hit way too flush and doesn't even roll with punches, hopefully they work on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Yeah because it was an easy money fight. I guarantee if that kid brought in the money that canelo does the fight would be next. If canelo didn’t bring in nay money Floyd would have never fought him
                      ok.................

Comment

Working...
                      X