No announcement yet.

GGG would destroy munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Yeah because it was an easy money fight. I guarantee if that kid brought in the money that canelo does the fight would be next. If canelo didn’t bring in nay money Floyd would have never fought him
    It's also a different kind of style Chuckguy. Floyd lacks power and Canelo rehydrates huge so there was a fear of being outboxed but not seriously hurt.

If GGG landed those shots on Muniaga that Beffy did over the course of a 12 round fight, that kid could have been seriously hurt.

Hopefully, someone responsible in GBP went to the commission and made them make that decision. Clearly Coka dela salad fork must have just tried on a bra full of coke when he made the decision to put Muniaga in that spot.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-23-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

its hilarious cause their was so much outrage when golovkin was trying to fight him, that could have been a dangerous fight for golovkin cause theirs a high chance hed have overlooked him. maybe if people hadnt cried so much about that fight it could have happened instead of vanes. im not saying munguai would have won but im sure he;d have caused enough problems for the idiots on here to say ggg was 'exposed by a novice' but nah they were so insistent on that fight being a mismatch

Comment

Only the posters that DKSAB really believe that Munguia would have beaten Golovkin.

Comment

Anyone that's wants Muguia Vs. GEE DKSAB.
          Besides Golo moving up to 168lbs after Canelo beats his ass

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            I know this is controversial because more than half this forum thinks Munguia stops GGG I just don’t see it. Despite his white skin and European background GGG would feast on this guy. He’s very open and vulnerable.
            It doesn’t matter free what shade Munguia is he can’t beat GG Hurd or JMW Charlo right now.

Comment

If I'm promoting Munguia, I'm keeping him far away from the top dogs at 154/160. He still has a lot of work to do before getting on that stage. He has talent and potential, though

Comment

GG is on the verge of retirement I very much doubt we’ll see him against any of Charlo, Andrade, Saunders or any other unproven talent.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathWish View Post
                  Kid is still green and just 21 years old. Of course he’s not ready for GGG. He’s still got a lot to learn...
                  Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Of course he won't . Does this really need to be said? People need to give him 2-3 years and 5 or so title defenses before they start hating. No fighter is complete at 21. He's already way ahead of the curve for a guy his age and has a ton of time to grow and get better. I definitely think he has the style to become a star. Fans love that kind of fighter.
                  Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  He’s 21 or 22 calm down he has no buisiness in a ring with ggg similar of canelo and Floyd
                  Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Lol no ****
                  ... etc etc etc...

Nevada State Athletic Commission didn't approve Mexico’s Jamie Munguia as Gennady Golovkin’s opponent... (Apr 5, 2018)

Comment

Yah man, I destroy gyals battycrease rudeboy.

Comment

More like annihilate

Comment

Working...
                      X