Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Dominates Gassiev To Unify WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usyk is the definition of a SLICK fighter. Doesnt tire one bit! He could do 15 rounds like the old days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
      Cong**** to Usyk! I'm sad for Gassiev, but i'm proud of him for challenging himself, that's what all boxers should do. Usyk's the best right now!
      The best cruiser weight yes definitely.

Hope you don’t mean best p4p right now?

Comment

• I'm presuming that the judges got the fighters mixed up and they will correct their mistake later tonight did they really just get it right? unbelievable, I was expecting at least one 114-114 card

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Put on 15 lbs and move up Usyk can be undisputed in two divisions

He could take on the lite Wilder anytime now... My house on him ...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Most impressive thing about this run from Usyk to me. Beat Glowacki in Poland, beat Huck in Germany, beat Briedis in Latvia, beat Gassiev in Russia. I don't think a top tier fighter has ever had a run like that in hostile territory.
            Yep one of the things I didn't like about Ward was he didn't take a fight abroad

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Most impressive thing about this run from Usyk to me. Beat Glowacki in Poland, beat Huck in Germany, beat Briedis in Latvia, beat Gassiev in Russia. I don't think a top tier fighter has ever had a run like that in hostile territory.
              Anthony Joshua should take notes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Put on 15 lbs and move up Usyk can be undisputed in two divisions
                He doesn't have to put anything on, guarantee you he is 215-220 right now in the ring.

Comment

• I don’t use the term “masterclass” often, but I did after this match. That was a brilliant performance. Usyk is the best cruiserweight and heavyweight in the world

Comment

• Andre Ward is the only other fighter at 6'0 or above that can compare with Usyk's footwork.

It's embarrassing to watch the lumbering oafs known as the Heavyweights and then watch someone like Usyk. It shows the deep gap in talent level.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      That other flag he’s sporting some ****** ****
                      what the f u talking about? if you don't know anything - just remain quiet.

1st Murat is Christian.

2nd that was his flag, Republic of Ossetia. just like each state has their own flag.

Comment

Working...
                      X