Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: We Tried Everything, Team Joshua Come Up With Lies!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: We Tried Everything, Team Joshua Come Up With Lies!

According to WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs), his team has tried everything possible to make the unification with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs). Things have been heating up since the Wilder vs. Joshua negotiations fell apart a few weeks ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully this fight happens in 2019, enough talking, hyping or building this fight up. Venue is booked, contract is there. No more excuses from either side.

Comment

You can't get an exemption from the WBA without a signed contract from Wilder. That's why he or Finkel stalled.

Next.

Comment

Tried everything except signing the fight contract

Complete whopper

Comment

Cant wait to see Wilder K.O this guy.

Comment

All this **** is FAKE. Anyone really believe Wilder agreed to 15 mil when he stands to make way more in a year? Every single one of these articles, of which boxingscene pushes out 5 per day, is bull****, on both sides. Behind the scenes, Im sure they are working together. haymon and Hearn have worked together many times. All this is just fake "negotiations" through the public to get the public riled up so they will buy the fight. They are trying to create buzz, and killing the sport in the process as per usual the last decade.

Comment

I posted previously about bad contracts for championship fights, particularly fights that for sure are gonna be world events. AJ/Hearn team need to come a lot better in my opinion. If they don't, even though I want to see this fight more than most, we shouldn't see it.

If AJ/Hearn thinks that being champs means they can rob, under-value, disrespect every other fighter in the contract, they are wrong. AJ could be in a car accident tomorrow, and the value tables can turn. Better to be fair and propose reasonable and equitable contracts, especially in premiere fights. No matter how much you brits value or respect Wilder, fighting him is a premiere event on the world stage. The contract needs to reflect it. When you're in control as AJ/Hearn obviously are, the contract you send reflects how serious you are about this fight. If you send a joke, all anyone will do is laugh.

Otherwise, if I were Wilder, this fight would wait some more ...

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                You can't get an exemption from the WBA without a signed contract from Wilder. That's why he or Finkel stalled.

Next.
                A completely false statement.

Comment

You guys want 50-50 Split... What else do you want?

Comment

Oh I get it! You really wanted the fight, but, but, but, but... This guy is unbelievable. If you want to fight bums in Alabama sports halls instead of 100,000 in Wembley stadium, just say. Geesh.

Comment

Working...
                    X