Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ Burns Deontay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like both guys but Wilder is not the better boxer. Maybe has a punchers chance. Sorta like Pac. He would have to set traps. that's all

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Wilders team has labeled meetings as COUNTER productive thats why !
      They don't even want Wilder any where near the ring when Joshua fights. Who do you think is being avoided?
      Last edited by kej718; 07-24-2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
        They don't even want want Wilder any where near the ring when Joshua fights. Who do you think is being avoided?
        Maybe he should take penmanship lessons and learn how to sign his name and commit to an actual agreed fight if he wants to ride Joshua name as usual ?

He could always join WWE and fight the Under Taker and get in the ring and yell BOMB SQUAD if he wants theatrical drama !

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          whats weird? cant your small american understand facts?
          ****en weirdo. Every time I run into one of you weirdos I let everyone know. I mean peep your response above. Wtf lmao...

Comment

Whatta buncha whiney azz explaining how he's avoiding the guy who can takes his belts.
            He doesn't sound like a champ with balls, sounds like an entry level customer service agent dealing with a pissed off customer.

Comment

It's nice to see Eddie Sperm finally removed the gag order from his robot.

IT SPEAKS!?

Comment

Interesing how there are posts by americans attacking me or AJ/Hearn but none disputing the facts...erm....

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Deontay keeps taking losses...first he has to fight a man with breasts for relative peanuts in front of a bunch of cheap seats and then he can't even grow balls to fight his biggest opponent.

Sad times for America's "champion".
                  When did fighting for millions of dollars become peanuts ?

I bet Wilder makes more in 1 nights work then you , your parents and your kids will make in your entire lives

If you AJ fans really wanted the fight instead of pocket watching AJ and Wilder you guys would know that giving Wilder a decent % like every other mega fight of this magnitude would get it made

The flat fee is a smokescreen and just shows Hearn doesn’t want
                  The fight now like when Oscar offered Gennady 10m . But But it’d be Gennadys highest payday though

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    When did fighting for millions of dollars become peanuts ?

I bet Wilder makes more in 1 nights work then you , your parents and your kids will make in your entire lives

If you AJ fans really wanted the fight instead of pocket watching AJ and Wilder you guys would know that giving Wilder a decent % like every other mega fight of this magnitude would get it made

The flat fee is a smokescreen and just shows Hearn doesn’t want
                    The fight now like when Oscar offered Gennady 10m . But But it’d be Gennadys highest payday though
                    Do you understand what the term "relative" means? Look it up.

AJs team have a contract written and signed, Wilder has supposed emails talking about 50 mill. Which sounds serious to you?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Maybe he should take penmanship lessons and learn how to sign his name and commit to an actual agreed fight if he wants to ride Joshua name as usual ?

He could always join WWE and fight the Under Taker and get in the ring and yell BOMB SQUAD if he wants theatrical drama !
                      Why take a flat fee when the last guy who doesn't bring as much to the table as you got 35%? Joshua will have a rematch clause for the fight and that split would already be determined before the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X