Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's My Career, It's Not Determined By What People Want

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This interview on fighthype was hilarious. He's clearly frustrated by the whole thing.

The contradictory statements don't look good at all but he's too proud to just be quiet.

Comment

it's obvious by his comments the underwearsalesman wants no part on deontay wilder

Comment

quack quack

lennox lewis was spot on have to call aj Donald or daffy because hes certainly doing a duck..........

Comment

joshua gonna get windmilled

Comment

That moment where every party in this is ******ed.

One insane guy at 50-50 who didn’t sign but agreed somehow...another being a slimy promoter trying to lowball...and now Joshua talkin like some weird enlightened Will Smith child.

Just go back to being quiet. This is weird as hell.

Did not like. 0/10
            Last edited by NearHypnos; 07-19-2018, 03:39 PM.

Comment

The Heavy weight champion of the world ladies and gentlemen.

I wonder if what he said also includes ticket sales and PPV numbers? Cause that’s obviously not a factor in what people want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyblazz View Post
                The Heavy weight champion of the world ladies and gentlemen.

I wonder if what he said also includes ticket sales and PPV numbers? Cause that’s obviously not a factor in what people want to see.
                He sounded like a smarter Mayweather.... which isnt saying much.

Comment

Thx for full transcript no way aj fans can spin this frustration has set in guy is starting to crumble to the pressure telling fans to train to fight wilder lol

Comment

I told you he’s a *****. And he isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed either lol..

Comment

Originally posted by BreakingBox View Post
                      Funny... Anthony Joshua is on record saying he wants to become the first billionaire boxer.
                      He is right though. He can fight cans and make millions and those limeys across the pond will continue to pay and put his candy azz on a pedestal fawk AJ and his hype train. And don’t get me started on the other hype train wilder

Comment

Working...
                      X