Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's My Career, It's Not Determined By What People Want

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's My Career, It's Not Determined By What People Want

IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO champion Anthony Joshua is getting a lot of pressure from fans, who want him to face WBC champion Deontay Wilder. Instead, Joshua is taking on WBA mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin on September 22nd at Wembley in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Funny... Anthony Joshua is on record saying he wants to become the first billionaire boxer.

Comment

Hearn's also on record as saying Joshua says he wants to fight Wilder because his fans want the fight.

Total backtrack on a few months ago.

Comment

This right here!!!

Joshua felt the right move for his career, at the moment, was the Povetkin contest.

“This career isn’t determined by what people want,” Joshua said. “It’s my career. I’ve always pulled for and done what was right for myself, which has ultimately led me to becoming a champion.”

Here we go again with Joshua talking again...
        I thought the Povetkin wasn't a choice!!!
        And if you don't give the fans what they want, they will start turning on you. You better start listening to the fans instead of your management team!!

Comment

“Let them train to be a fighter and fight Wilder,” Joshua told AP. “It’s easy talking about it. It’s another thing doing.”

Wooooooowwww that's some funny sh** lol hahaha So if y'all wanna see a Wilder fight you better hit the gym and fight him yourself lol

Comment

IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO champion Anthony Joshua is getting a lot of pressure from fans, who want him to face WBC champion Deontay Wilder.

Instead, Joshua is taking on WBA mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin on September 22nd at Wembley in London.

“Let them train to be a fighter and fight Wilder,” Joshua told AP. “It’s easy talking about it. It’s another thing doing.”
            He sounds like Peter Quilin when he said GGG should face Ward instead of fighting him.

Can't believe he's complaining because the fans want to see him fight Wilder and he's telling the fans to fight Wilder. smh smh smh

This dude is a clown

Comment

Agree with Hearn It's better when he stays muzzled

Comment

so wait a minute...

AJs career isnt determined by what people want? but he wants to fight wilder at home for less money for the "fans"?

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
                  Hearn's also on record as saying Joshua says he wants to fight Wilder because his fans want the fight.

Total backtrack on a few months ago.
                  hahaha yup

wants the fight at home for less money because of the fans!

Comment

That’s true AJ calls the shots no other heavyweight can make he makes in money

Comment

Working...
                    X