Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's My Career, It's Not Determined By What People Want

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    AJ is fighting one of the top 5 HWs in the world next. Wilder is going to be fighting AJ's left overs.

BUUUUM SQUAAAAD!!!
    Dare I say the HW division is trash? Complete utter garbage. Top 5? When? While he was on the juice? Half his career was spent in the juice and that’s what they call a top 5? He isn’t even a top 20 as far as I’m concerned. The alphabet soup rankings are good like that for the suckers that believe em

Comment

• Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
      Ultimately, what he says is true, it’s just a fact, argue all day but you cannot change
      anything.

He has to decide who to fight, cos noone in there but him.

If you have your finger on the pulse and are in possession of more marketing smarts than AJ’s entire team then the expected net result should be that he loses fans. I doubt it.
      So he’s a premadonna? Got it

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        Lol Hearn is probably pissed after Joshua went off the script. He just ruined all that work Hearn did to put a spin on this duck.
        Hearn has been the butch of the relationship and AJ the (well you decide). All I know is when the bottom b!tch speaks out of line the butch steps in to discipline

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          Hearn has been the butch of the relationship and AJ the (well you decide). All I know is when the bottom b!tch speaks out of line the butch steps in to discipline
          Ummmm.......Oh my!

Comment

• AJ gonna make Wilder famous if he keeps praising him like that lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              Potvekin isn’t a good match up. The man juiced half his career to wins and now that he is off the juice he will wilt like a flower. Potvekin is trash
              True, we saw his real ability when he had to do testing against Wlad. He is a trash fighter .
              Last edited by Mister Wolf; 07-20-2018, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                It makes no sense what this spineless man just said if you want to give back to the industry and the sport, you need to give the fans the fight they want AJ.
                " it's easy to talk about fighting Wilder and one thing doing it"??? Easy to read right through this man he doesn't want to lose what he's got, like Rocky when he was going to face Clubber Lang in the rematch.
                No wonder why he hardly speaks, because every time he does he lets everyone know how much of a Bytch he is little by little.
                I thought someone is holding the contract hostage, preventing the fight from holding.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  “Let them train to be a fighter and fight Wilder,” Joshua told AP. “It’s easy talking about it. It’s another thing doing.”

Wooooooowwww that's some funny sh** lol hahaha So if y'all wanna see a Wilder fight you better hit the gym and fight him yourself lol
                  Charlie z did it and walked away completely unscathed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    Lmao! AJ basically said f uck his fans!!! They can fight Wilder! AJ is Superman mixed with the Hulk! Wilder is Doomsday mixed with Thanos! Lol. There's no where to hide Scary J!!! Cough up them belts if u don't want no smoke punk!!!
                    the last time I checked, the contract isn't in AJ's table.
                    The fight is just a signature away from happening and it's been held randsom in the US.
                    People are looking for every reason to crucify AJ but the facts don't hide.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                      I tried to find the full interview transcript online but had no luck. Definitely seems like some frustration has set in. I don't think either man is afraid of the order and I also think the fight is pretty close to 50/50 with a slight edge to Wilder at this very moment.

Wilder has more to gain to fight right now than AJ does. He would get a payday far exceeding anything he's got before and stands a very good shot of winning. I think AJ is still developing as a fighter and has things to learn. For Hearn it makes sense to delay the fight; earn a few more big paydays against the likes of Povetkin and Big Baby and allow his fighter to get more seasoned before throwing him in against Deontay. Same thing happened with Canelo and GGG, Canelo wanted to wait and let GGG get older with more mileage. It may not be what the fans want but it may make sense to the fighters who have the leverage to do it. Oh well.
                      Lol I have looked for the full transcript as well but can’t find it, because I cannot imagine him saying something that dumb. His PR people let that one out if that’s how it transparent. At the end of the day he has Povetkin in front of him now. April date is already booked, Wilder just need to sign his part of the contract if Joshua beats Povetkin, am not going to accuse Joshua of ducking just because his resume so far after 20 fights is something no one at HW can argue about. If he was saying this after 40 fights then hmm but he has proven that as a prospect he was willing to take risks that no one currently at HW took.

Comment

Working...
                      X