Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd flew to England to fight Hatton, but why Wilder is afraid to do the same?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, OP is right. I remember watching Mayweather v Hatton and thinking "Why the fúck are they fighting in York Hall?"

Comment

Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
      Epic thread lmao, how come was it in vegas then? Floyd never leaves vegas
      half of your favourite active boxers are inactive, bradley? axeman? the list needs an update

Comment

What??? Floyd fought Hatton in Vegas...man ya'll are some real casuals on here, cant the same be said of Joshua?? why is he afraid to come to America?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          No you are wrong! I remember it well, the Brits filled the arena singing THERES ONLY ONE RICKY HATTON!!! The only yanks in the building was tha members of TMT!
          No, you are wrong. I just checked boxrec and the fight was in Vegas. Do your research before being so sure you are right when you are wrong.

Comment

They fought in London.

You guys are all ******ed.

Comment

If i remember correctly they fought on the lawn of Buckingham Palace with Queen Elizabeth II as ring girl...

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                Yeah, OP is right. I remember watching Mayweather v Hatton and thinking "Why the fúck are they fighting in York Hall?"
                They fought in Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, Las Vegas Nevada where Mayweather lives. Damn, why are so many saying this fight happened in England when it didn't. Mayweather didn't fly to England to fight Hatton. THAT DID NOT HAPPEN.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  If i remember correctly they fought on the lawn of Buckingham Palace with Queen Elizabeth II as ring girl...
                  Nice figure for an old broad. I remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                    Floyd flew to England to fight Hatton, but why Wilder is afraid to fly there to fight AJ?

Deontay desperatedly wants it happen in US, despite saying he would love to fight AJ in UK. Is he scared to fight Joshua in UK?

Get your facts right before you start a thread. Hatton flew to Vegas to fight Mayweather at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada where Floyd lives.

Comment

If Floyd went to fight in England why Wilder won't?

Comment

Working...
                      X