No announcement yet.

Pacquiao had Mosley straight running.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao had Mosley straight running.

Has this ever happened to shane mosley before? People accuse mayweather of running all the time but I never really seen it. What happened here is the definition of backpedaling. Shane moslet got on his bike after the knockdown and he never got off lol.

The pressure, the speed, the angles and the power was too much, Pacquiao had him running track and field. I never seen anyone do this to mosley.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-19-2018, 12:06 AM.

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

Has this ever happened to shane mosley before? People accuse mayweather of running all the time but I never really seen it. What happened here is the definition of backpedaling. Shane moslet got on his bike after the knockdown and he never got off lol.

The pressure, the speed, the angles and the power was too much, Pacquiao had him running track and field. I never seen anyone do this to mosley.
    Yup, once you tasted real power. All your game plan goes out the window. Same as what happened to Lucas.

The first lethal punch Pac threw that landed on lucas face. Lucas wanted no piece of that and wanted to go to queer st. coz that first punch that landed in the first round had bad intentions. It stung so bad. Lucas knew he needed to go defensive. Story of the night. It happened to most of Pac's opponents of Pac. Clottey, Rios, Algieri and even Mayweather who resorted to running and hugging to stay away from the pain Pac was capable of dishing.

And as the story goes, a lot of boxer have a lot of game plan until they get hit. Ask Mike Tyson. You know the guy who used to be called kid dynamite.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-19-2018, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yup, once you tasted real power. All your game plan goes out the window. Same as what happened to Lucas.
      I don't think it's so much about the power, it's about the pressure.

Prime pacquiao is always on the attack, always feinting, always moving, coming in and throwing from every angle with speed. That's what made him a nightmare to face.

His speed is a bigger problem than his power. There are many welterweights with more power than pacquiao, but none with his speed, footwork, angles and workrate.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        I don't think it's so much about the power, it's about the pressure.

Prime pacquiao is always on the attack, always feinting, always moving, coming in and throwing from every angle with speed. That's what made him a nightmare to face.

His speed is a bigger problem than his power. There are many welterweights with more power than pacquiao, but none with his speed, footwork, angles and workrate.
        You have to see the grimace and the Pain Mosely and Lucas had. It's that pain that lingers in them during the fight. They become overly defensive minded coz they don't want none of that, as a result they ran. Same as why Floyd ran all night.

With punches like these. And as you've mentioned the pressure Pac entails.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-19-2018, 12:29 AM.

Comment

You have to see the grimace and the Pain Mosely and Lucas had. It's that pain that lingers in them during the fight. They become overly defensive minded coz they don't want none of that, as a result they run. Same as why Floyd ran all night.

With punches like these.

why does every thread about Manny have to turn into a thread about Floyd with you?? how much money did you lose on that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            why does every thread about Manny have to turn into a thread about Floyd with you?? how much money did you lose on that fight?
            I dunno maybe coz he loves to hide in his mansion lol

Comment

Darksied did you see the end of the clip. Mosely needed the ice-pack on his face right after the bell. That's how much pain he was having that night.

@9:30

Comment

Does anyone really think merryweather is anything compare to Pac-Man?
                Twinweather can’t even read, 95% of his country hates him, does not respect him....he’s just a guy always trying to prove himself.
                Pac-Man is a global icon, adored around the world, worshipped at home, always interested in enetertaining the fans above all including taking crazy risks, sets a good example.....they literally have nothing in common.
                One is loved, one is hated. Period.

Comment

I dunno maybe coz he loves to hide in his mansion lol
                  Hide??? he is a 41 year old retired boxer living his life, why are you so damn obsessed with him? Manny is choosing to fight on, why not just support him instead of constantly trying to find a way to talk about Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikewilliams123 View Post
                    Does anyone really think merryweather is anything compare to Pac-Man?
                    Twinweather can’t even read, 95% of his country hates him, does not respect him....he’s just a guy always trying to prove himself.
                    Pac-Man is a global icon, adored around the world, worshipped at home, always interested in enetertaining the fans above all including taking crazy risks, sets a good example.....they literally have nothing in common.
                    One is loved, one is hated. Period.
                    Isnt this thread about Manny making Mosley run?? all ya'll wanna do is switch to your alts and talk about Floyd...

Comment

Working...
                    X