No announcement yet.

Pacquiao had Mosley straight running.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Hide??? he is a 41 year old retired boxer living his life, why are you so damn obsessed with him? Manny is choosing to fight on, why not just support him instead of constantly trying to find a way to talk about Mayweather?
    I just love exposing the truth. Don't be so angry. Besides, Floyd's style of boxing even at 41 should give him longevity. Remember he is called pretty boy. Meaning he doesn't get hit much so even at 41 he's still have some juice left against the likes of Manny, but like I said he won't. He rather hide in his mansion. We all know nothing was concluded in the first fight.

Take it easy homes.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      I just love exposing the truth. Don't be so angry. Besides, Floyd's style of boxing even at 41 should give him longevity. Remember he is called pretty boy. Meaning he doesn't get hit much so even at 41 he's still have some juice left against the likes of Manny, but like I said he won't. He rather hide in his mansion.

Take it easy homes.
      why does he HAVE to keep boxing?? I dont understand your logic, if a man wants to retire why does he have to return? He isnt hiding he is enjoying his life

Comment

why does he HAVE to keep boxing?? I dont understand your logic, if a man wants to retire why does he have to return? He isnt hiding he is enjoying his life
        Well, as a respect to Darksied, this topic is found in Pac May rematch thread. I say go there and research about it, but let's put it this way, half of the world saw Pacquiao win, and half of the world saw Floyd win, meaning everyone knows nothing was concluded in the first fight. There should be a rematch, but no worries, Floyd will be safe in his mansion.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 07-19-2018, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

Has this ever happened to shane mosley before? People accuse mayweather of running all the time but I never really seen it. What happened here is the definition of backpedaling. Shane moslet got on his bike after the knockdown and he never got off lol.

The pressure, the speed, the angles and the power was too much, Pacquiao had him running track and field. I never seen anyone do this to mosley.
          Mosley is my all time fav fighter pedal and alll and yes he felt mannys power and couldn’t handle his speed and ran all night to just survive

Comment

Why try and argue with them larry? You know my stance on Floyd and that said let him enjoy his retirement. Man made lots of money now let him enjoy it. I guarantee you if Manny had half of Floyd’s money he would retire but the sad thing is he has to keep fighting because he doesn’t have the money to retire and live his lifestyle and support all those leeches he has

Comment

the history section must be closed

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Why try and argue with them larry? You know my stance on Floyd and that said let him enjoy his retirement. Man made lots of money now let him enjoy it. I guarantee you if Manny had half of Floyd’s money he would retire but the sad thing is he has to keep fighting because he doesn’t have the money to retire and live his lifestyle and support all those leeches he has
                dont know why I even respond to those guys, old habits die hard I guess

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  I don't think it's so much about the power, it's about the pressure.

Prime pacquiao is always on the attack, always feinting, always moving, coming in and throwing from every angle with speed. That's what made him a nightmare to face.

His speed is a bigger problem than his power. There are many welterweights with more power than pacquiao, but none with his speed, footwork, angles and workrate.
                  And his power is enough to make the bigger opponent respect it and that makes him so scary in his prime.

Comment

Yes Mosely ran.....I was disappointed. Mosely has big power but self preservation kicked in.

Mosely vs Manny was imo more boring than May vs Mosely.

I didnt expect the larger Mosely to be so scared of Pacman. The knockdown changed everyth

Comment

Pac made bigger guys subserviant. With the how do I get through this type attitude.

Comment

Working...
                      X