Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: No One Knows Who Wilder is - 50-50 Will Never Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ajs a coward

bottom line is ajs a coward terrified to leave Britain and his football hooligan fans if he set foot in the ring with wilder he would soil himself.......

Comment

no one knows who wilder is but I insist on fighting him at home for my fans! because my fans dont even know who he is but i cant let my fans down by fighting him somewhere else for a huge sum of money!

Comment

Hearn confirms that it isn't his fighter that is to blame
        Yeah Eddie, we know it's YOUR fault it isn't happening

Comment

Hmmm I seem to recall after AJ’s win over Parker in the post in ring interview AJ asked the fans who they wanted to see him fight next, and the fans responded with Wilder . Ohh well lucky guess from 90,000 fans to all throw out the same name of a guy they don’t know.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            Can't wait to see Wilder and his team struggle to find meaningful options.
            You think Hearn will budge, eh?
            Yeah, for the sake of this bout. The Hearn family will bend a little. They almost has to because there is such a huge demand for this fight. In addition, AJ has already signed the contract and said this is the fight he wants. I don't expect Wilder to get everything he wants. However, I do expect Joshua, the Hearn family to compromise and make a few minor concessions in order to get this fight finalized before April 13, 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Please listen to me very carefully. I never once said that Wilder was popular in the U.S. As a matter of fact he is not popular in the U.S. and neither is Anthony Joshua.

My only point was that Wilder was more famous in the U.K. Than Joshua is in the U.S. Which is an undeniable and irrefutable truth. More people know Wilder in Great Britain than more people know Anthony Joshua in America.

Let's just take last Tuesday for instance in New York, you had Boxing's unified heavyweight champion of the world at a press conference and hardly anybody showed up or even noticed him outside of YouTubers and hardcore boxing fans. Had that been Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali or even Riddick Bowe in their primes, it would have been a goddamn mob scene there.

Lastly, more casual fans have heard of or know Deontay Wilder in the U.K. Than more casual fans have heard of or know Anthony Joshua in the U.S.
              No, he isn't...Wilder is unknown here, that i know for a fact. I don't know about America because i don't live there. The only thing i would say is this, I have a brother who is american, he has never heard of Wilder before and he knows who Anthony Joshua is. My brother is 33 years old, lived in arizona since he was 3 years old, follow baseball and knows nothing about boxing, he is the typical casual and he doesn't know who Wilder is.

People don't know who Joshua is yet he just had a presser in america? where he was interviewed by countless of sport journalist....Yeah no one attend lol.

Again i would make this point perfectly clear, the little fame Wilder has now is due to his name been attached to Joshua's name, and you know what? Good for him, because his team hasn't done much for his name as an american HW champion in his 10 years as a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Yeah, for the sake of this bout. The Hearn family will bend a little. They almost has to because there is such a huge demand for this fight. In addition, AJ has already signed the contract and said this is the fight he wants. I don't expect Wilder to get everything he wants. However, I do expect Joshua, the Hearn family to compromise and make a few minor concessions in order to get this fight finalized before April 13, 2019.
                So you are happy for Wilder to delay the fight for more money? I hope you get a bit from that money lol.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                  They will come to an agreement next year. It was the plan all along to build up more interest in the fight to make everybody's pockets fatter.
                  Yeah i really do believe that is the case, some Wilder fans are still in denial though. I think both teams are to blame here. Just Like lewis said if they wanted to make it happen it would happen. I actually believe its an easy fight to make, just because of their respective market value thats light and day in differences.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    Then why is this website so obsessed with him? Why is Hearn asked about him constantly? Why is he the biggest draw at Barclays? Why is he the biggest draw on Showtime? Why does he sell so many more tickets than Matchroom USA?
                    Know what would make my day? A mandatory followed up by an open purse bid that get out bidded by an outside promoter. I’d laugh so freaking hard because guess what? Ol fast Eddie’s payday is down the drain and the purse will be an almost 50-50 split.

Omg please happen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      So you are happy for Wilder to delay the fight for more money?
                      No, it's like delaying the fight for more respect. Such as a rematch clause. A guaranteed two fight deal; Win, lose or draw. That's the deal that Joshua is getting. Therefore, Wilder should receive the same. Both fighters should earn the right to win back their titles if they lose. I think it's only fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X