No announcement yet.

As of 7/18/2018 who is the bigger draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As of 7/18/2018 who is the bigger draw

Pacquiao or Golovkin????? if both fought on the same date with the same level of opponent who would draw more?
    pacquiao
    76.00%
    GGG
    24.00%

The poll is expired.

Pacquiao if they’re fighting a no hoper.

GGG if it’s Canelo.

But I dont know what the viewership has been like for Pac post Floyd if Im being honest with you.
    Last edited by NearHypnos; 07-18-2018, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I feel like GGG isn't as popular as I think he should be. I was at his last fight and there were plenty of empty seats. I thought the place would be packed since it was in So Cal with a lot of latinos there. They venue was a bit stupid though, it was an outdoor soccer or tennis stadium. Should have done it at staples or the forum. It's a shame since he provides the type of action casuals should love.

Pacquiao is still there bigger name because he's Pacquiao. Whether he can draw more at this stage of his career is the question. If I had to guess then answer would be yes purely on a name basis.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
        I feel like GGG isn't as popular as I think he should be. I was at his last fight and there were plenty of empty seats. I thought the place would be packed since it was in So Cal with a lot of latinos there. They venue was a bit stupid though, it was an outdoor soccer or tennis stadium. Should have done it at staples or the forum. It's a shame since he provides the type of action casuals should love.

Pacquiao is still there bigger name because he's Pacquiao. Whether he can draw more at this stage of his career is the question. If I had to guess then answer would be yes purely on a name basis.
        If he couldn't sell out a smaller Stub Hub what makes u think he would have sold at the Forum or Staple Center?

Comment

Pacquiao. If he had a Canelo-level star to fight with he wouldv'e sold more than 1.3 mil ppvs

Comment

I picked Golovkin. I think it's about even but Golovkin is on the upswing and Pac's trend is a negative one.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Pacquiao or Golovkin????? if both fought on the same date with the same level of opponent who would draw more?
              Again, you didnt vote my friend! C’mon now

Comment

Well.... if Pac were fighting Canelo in September I'm fairly certain it would sell more than GGG-Canelo will or did the first time.

Pac is an ATG who's done numerous 1+million PPV.. GGG only has Canelo to have a shot at those types of numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Pacquiao. Give him fights like Loma, crawford, thurman, garcia, Khan, Broner and it’s still a ppv blast. Hell give him canelo and its 2m ppv lol

Against no hopers pac still the bigger draw. No shot at ggg but its just the way it is.
                  No fighter was more beloved than prime pac, for very obvious reasons.

Comment

Pacman ofcourse tripple beg only has 97k fans that will buy his PPV's.

Comment

Working...
                    X