Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Crawford/Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Spence and Crawford would retire Manny. Beating Lucas Matthysse does not put Pac in the same league with these prime, young champions.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
      The world now knows that the blood thirsty Pacquiao is BACK, I see him taking Errol Spence soul in 12 and K.O Crawfor within 7

The King of the Welterweight is back...

Do you agree? Or Not?
      Nope. Though i’m really happy with pac’s victory, that was really not an excellent parameter on what he could still do in future fights.
      Matthysse, albeit still was a risky and challenging fight at pac’s age, didn’t really show up. No that’s not pac’s fault he did his job, but how much of that victory was actually because of Matthysse age as well? How much of it was because of matthysse style? How much of if was because of what matthysse has left in his tank? —which was also little by the way.
      Well the answer is, probably of significant value.

Still Pac deserves most of the credit since nobody thought he could still win in that kind of manner that he did. Most were expecting a UD win or a ko loss for him.

I’ll advise him not to fight crawford and spence,
      And just ride off the sunset with this victory. It’s just never gonna get better for him than this at 40.

Otherwise when is the right time?? When he gets KOed and admits “oh i no longer have it” lol

This is the last good memory a legend like him deserves to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        Both Spence and Crawford would retire Manny. Beating Lucas Matthysse does not put Pac in the same league with these prime, young champions.
        yeah, it put pac in a higher league. who has spence and crawford beat?? so should we jsut start hyping up all the young champs then?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          yeah, it put pac in a higher league. who has spence and crawford beat?? so should we jsut start hyping up all the young champs then?
          Matthysse fought like he was scared and washed up. Hell, even Pac himself is skeptical about facing Thurman, who hasn't fought in a year and four months. You think he's going to fight either currently active champs Crawford or Spence? I don't.

Comment

Matthysse fought like he was scared and washed up. Hell, even Pac himself is skeptical about facing Thurman, who hasn't fought in a year and four months. You think he's going to fight either currently active champs Crawford or Spence? I don't.
            why wouldnt he? he mention crawford right? the funny thing is, he didnt even mention khan. amir was brought up from the reporters. pac called out loma and crawford.

Comment

why wouldnt he? he mention crawford right? the funny thing is, he didnt even mention khan. amir was brought up from the reporters. pac called out loma and crawford.
              Ok, let's wait and see how that goes...Then you'll understand.

Comment

Matthysse lost every round to Postol and looked like crap. Beats Taylor in impressive fashion but looks like crap again vs Kiram and now all of sudden Pacquiao stops both Spence and Crawford? He fought a guy who was on his last legs and someone who has quit in him. Perfect type of opponent for him. Honest question, what do you think Crawford or Spence would have done to Matthysse?

Comment

Ok, let's wait and see how that goes...Then you'll understand.
                  yeah, then YOU'LL understand that there's levels to this.

Comment

I would love to see these fights at ww in the next year

Winner of Porter-Garcia vs Thurman

Crawford-Spence

Winner of Crawford-Spence vs winner of porter/garcia-Thurman for all the titles and a new lineal champ

Comment

yeah, then YOU'LL understand that there's levels to this.
                      He let Jeff fucking Horn man-handle him. What do you think Spence or Crawford will do?

Comment

Working...
                      X