Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Not Expected To Face Billy Joe Saunders Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And all you Americans said BJS would duck, boo boo making you all look stupid....

Comment

not too long ago a few idiots on here were crowning Andrade the best JMW without accomplishing a damn thing. hope you all feel stupid now. this guy is a joke.

Comment

Huh?? What??

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        No American fighters today besides Mikey Garcia are willing to step up, but this diva takes the proverbial cake!

Andrade one of those entitlement USA fighters who thinks he has already made it, and doesn't want to take any risks. This is a culture thing, blame it on the culture and acceptance of non accountability in American inner cities.
        Andrade is from Rhode Island.........American inner city? Culture thing? Andrade clearly stated he is now with the right team so that in itself shows he is trying to be accountable for his career. Stop with the narratives about a so called "culture" that you know nothing about.

Comment

Andrade will be 45 before he has his first meaningful fight, smh......terrible waste

Comment

Originally posted by IBOX4LIFE View Post
            Andrade is from Rhode Island.........American inner city? Culture thing? Andrade clearly stated he is now with the right team so that in itself shows he is trying to be accountable for his career. Stop with the narratives about a so called "culture" that you know nothing about.
            Nah man. I was rolling with this dude like 7 years ago and he hasn't done schit the entire time. He has the talent to be a really solid, top level talent but he himself pissed it away. He....or you can blame it on his team or whatever but he chose to stay with a bum ass team and that's on him. He purposely stayed on the sidelines for whatever reason and essentially pissed a great career away.

Comment

So surprised...

Comment

And yet another pathological step aside from a potentially exciting match-up has been achieved...We'll see Andrade fight a bum and Saunders to keep running his mouth.

The usual disappointing news from the division that couldn't organise a liaison in a whorehouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  "Demetrius Andrade Not Expected To Face Billy Joe Saunders Next" aww mannnn. I was really looking forward to this. With their styles, surely this would be a war that would make Barrera vs morales look like a slap box fight between two 3rd graders.
                  Got yourself a green K there for making me choke on my toast you bastard...

Comment

I can agree with this 1000%

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Nah man. I was rolling with this dude like 7 years ago and he hasn't done schit the entire time. He has the talent to be a really solid, top level talent but he himself pissed it away. He....or you can blame it on his team or whatever but he chose to stay with a bum ass team and that's on him. He purposely stayed on the sidelines for whatever reason and essentially pissed a great career away.
                    My man I have no rebuttal as I feel he had made several bad management choices during his career and, yes, some of it did seem orchestrated or purposefully done. This guy could have been a real player these past 5-7 years with some better decision making.

Comment

Working...
                    X