Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Not Expected To Face Billy Joe Saunders Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    How would you rank the top ten?
    People might disagree with me but I rate folks like David Lemieux and Willie Monroe over inactive "potential" greats who have fought no elites in their career. Andrade has fought what, one middleweight? He has failed to step up and has no business in being close to top 10 MW.

The problem with boxing today is people care too much about the "0".

Comment

Cmon boo boo , this is the best thing that has happened to you in years, and now you just want to pass on the opportunity , take the fight, get the strap

Comment

Different promoter, same crappy outcome. What a waste of talent

Comment

lmaooo fighters need to start stepping to their promoters. .this is ridiculous

Comment

Yep
            That's it. That settles it. I'm completely done with ththe is guy

Comment

Wake me up when this clown does something. Anything.

Comment

Good. Can we now please stop talking about Andrade? He's completely irrelevant. He's done nothing worth a damn in like five years.

If he didn't fight the best at 154, I'm not sure why anyone thought he'd fight the best at 160. And even if he did step up in class, how well prepared can he be considering that he's been inactive and fighting weak opposition?

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  Eddie Hearn is conspiring to protect UK champs.
                  THIS

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  No American fighters today besides Mikey Garcia are willing to step up, but this diva takes the proverbial cake!

Andrade one of those entitlement USA fighters who thinks he has already made it, and doesn't want to take any risks. This is a culture thing, blame it on the culture and acceptance of non accountability in American inner cities.
                  And yet that "inner city" culture produces all of America's best champions in virtually every sport.

GTFOH!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Good. Can we now please stop talking about Andrade? He's completely irrelevant. He's done nothing worth a damn in like five years.

If he didn't fight the best at 154, I'm not sure why anyone thought he'd fight the best at 160. And even if he did step up in class, how well prepared can he be considering that he's been inactive and fighting weak opposition?
                    It's all Eddie Hearn's fault now doe.

Comment

Boo-Boo continues to **** up his career

Comment

Working...
                      X