No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller: I Knew Joshua's a Punk; Wanted to Push His Buttons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
    this whole crew joshua wilder miller are just a bunch of pretenders who have never fought a real champ and never will Tyson Fury is the real champ and will KO this clutch of wannabees
    Seriously? At this moment in time all 3 of them would beat Fury, in fact I'd go as far as to say Povetkin, Brezeale, Bellew, Martin, Price, Whyte, Browne, Parker, Takam, hell even Chisora beat Fury.

Comment

This guy laughing if he thinks anybody scared of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
        Not a miller fan but I loved the way he stepped to that fake coward ass P*ssy!
        This tub of lard came running his mouth and got told to shut it or him and his mans would get a slap. He ain't step to nobody.

Comment

WWE move! Miller won't get the fight anytime soon! Ortiz signed with Hearn and still didn't get the fight! Miller should've taken notes! Now Miller is not fighting Pulev, but he's facing Szpika! PATHETIC! Get out of the deal and go fight Wilder!

Comment

Yep. Looked genuine and not staged at all. Good job, Eddie. [puke]

Comment

Another phat phuck American HW big mouth trash talking wanna be somebody. GTFOH. You sound ignorant and we have enough of them. Wilder is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Miller shouted loud and then backed up when Hearn got in between them

Typical ‘hold me back’ ***** behaviour... imo

Miller needs to focus on getting a top 10 opponent and stop trying to talk his way to the top. I like him I think he is a decent contender, but time to step up if you want to be taken seriously
                Taking lessons from Wilder.

Comment

Anyone know if Joshua even knew that was Miller? Lol.

I like Miller but I sometimes forget he exists. I’d like to see him get a top 5-10 guy at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    WWE move! Miller won't get the fight anytime soon! Ortiz signed with Hearn and still didn't get the fight! Miller should've taken notes! Now Miller is not fighting Pulev, but he's facing Szpika! PATHETIC! Get out of the deal and go fight Wilder!
                    To be fair to Hearn he signed Ortiz to fight Joshua

He gave him top spots on his undercards to build up a Joshua fight and he bombed . Twice

Agree we need to see the wilder fight next though

Comment

This parade float will never be the face of American HW boxing. FOH, fat boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X