Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller: I Knew Joshua's a Punk; Wanted to Push His Buttons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miller: I Knew Joshua's a Punk; Wanted to Push His Buttons

NEW YORK Jarrell Miller intended to test Anthony Joshua on Tuesday. The trash-talking heavyweight contender figured he could aggravate Joshua if he called out the undefeated heavyweight champion during a DAZN press conference in which Joshua's upcoming title defense against Alexander Povetkin was announced. According to Miller, Joshua reacted just how he expected when he confronted the British champion on the stage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Only punk there was you

Comment

Miller shouted loud and then backed up when Hearn got in between them

Typical ‘hold me back’ ***** behaviour... imo

Miller needs to focus on getting a top 10 opponent and stop trying to talk his way to the top. I like him I think he is a decent contender, but time to step up if you want to be taken seriously

Comment

Smells like marination has begun.....

Comment

That whole thing was a set up. Watch the video .. you can see Miller asking Eddie Hearn's permission before he starts gobbing off.

Comment

Miller would rather have that big clumsy slow English muffin pawing at him in the ring instead of fighting the best American heavyweight Deontay Wilder

Comment

Fight someone and get back to us Jarrell.

Comment

Not a miller fan but I loved the way he stepped to that fake coward ass P*ssy!

Comment

this whole crew joshua wilder miller are just a bunch of pretenders who have never fought a real champ and never will Tyson Fury is the real champ and will KO this clutch of wannabees

Comment

Much ado about nothing.
                    Nice PR move by all involved.
                    Nothing more. Nothing less.

Comment

Working...
                    X