No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller: I Knew Joshua's a Punk; Wanted to Push His Buttons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Doesn't matter why he was there. He's delusional, just like most Americans.
    dont forget! hearn paid miller to be there!

probably staged the whole thing to act like AJ wasnt afraid of a guy that fights in brooklyn! when we all know hes scared to death of a guy that knocked a top 4 HW down 3x in brooklyn!

its funny how hearn offers whyte to wilder in the UK...but you dont hear him really running his mouth about wilder fighting miller in bk do ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      dont forget! hearn paid miller to be there!

probably staged the whole thing to act like AJ wasnt afraid of a guy that fights in brooklyn! when we all know hes scared to death of a guy that knocked a top 4 HW down 3x in brooklyn!

its funny how hearn offers whyte to wilder in the UK...but you dont hear him really running his mouth about wilder fighting miller in bk do ya?
      Joshua isn't afraid of anyone, so Hearn doesn't need to stage anything to prove he isn't. That would be stupid.

Hearn offered the Whyte fight to Wilder because he believes he's a threat. Maybe he doesn't believe Miller is a threat to Wilder? Who knows.

Comment

Joshua isn't afraid of anyone, so Hearn doesn't need to stage anything to prove he isn't. That would be stupid.

Hearn offered the Whyte fight to Wilder because he believes he's a threat. Maybe he doesn't believe Miller is a threat to Wilder? Who knows.
        why on earth did hearn pay that american lunatic, miller, to be there yesterday?

your explanation on hearn offering whyte but not miller doesnt make any sense and sounds terribly weak
        Last edited by Curt Henning; 07-18-2018, 03:21 PM.

Comment

why on earth did hearn pay that american lunatic, miller, to be there yesterday?

your explanation on hearn offering whyte but not miller doesnt make any sense and sounds terribly weak
          Miller is signed to Hearn in America so why wouldn't he be there? They were promoting DAZN, and that's the platform where Miller will be fighting. If you're not completely stupid like you are, then it makes perfect sense.

My explanation makes perfect sense. Obviously you're too ******ed so it goes right over your head. Sorry.

Comment

Miller is signed to Hearn in America so why wouldn't he be there? They were promoting DAZN, and that's the platform where Miller will be fighting. If you're not completely stupid like you are, then it makes perfect sense.

My explanation makes perfect sense. Obviously you're too ******ed so it goes right over your head. Sorry.
            hahaha your explanation was "he views whyte as a threat and maybe doesnt view miller as a threat"? with a question mark....yet its over my head? hahaha what a joke you are

i know where miller is signed to and who hes signed with dip****....but youre the one out here calling miller a lunatic.....so why does hearn want so sign american lunatics

why was he keen on fighting miller in bk and wlad rematch in vegas but shook of 50 million in the us to fight another american lunatic?

you have no logical answer...just pom pom waving

Comment

hahaha your explanation was "he views whyte as a threat and maybe doesnt view miller as a threat"? with a question mark....yet its over my head? hahaha what a joke you are

i know where miller is signed to and who hes signed with dip****....but youre the one out here calling miller a lunatic.....so why does hearn want so sign american lunatics

why was he keen on fighting miller in bk and wlad rematch in vegas but shook of 50 million in the us to fight another american lunatic?

you have no logical answer...just pom pom waving
              Hearn is willing to put Whyte in there with Wilder because he believes he could win the fight. Hearn won't put Miller in there because he doesn't believe he could win. It doesn't get any more simple than that. But you're a ****** so of course you struggle with it.

Lunatic or not, Hearn is going to sign up any fighter to his roster that gets any kind of attention. He's a promoter after all.

Wlad would have been neutral territory, so it isn't the same as fighting someone on their own turf. And Miller isn't as dangerous as Wilder so he doesn't need to have home court on that one the way he does with Wilder.

As I say, it's pretty simple if you're not a complete dribbler.

Comment

Working...
              X