No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller: I Knew Joshua's a Punk; Wanted to Push His Buttons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
    Parade float!! Classic bro. Green k to you sir!
    Thanks, bro. I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Luis Ortiz was hyped way before the Wilder fight!

March 7, 2016:

So how good is Ortiz?

Ortiz has real power, a nasty streak and fantastic accuracy and timing in his counter-punching. He sets up his shots well with the jab, and his straight left is brutally effective. On top of this, he has started to incorporate more variety in his work, wearing his opponents down with body work and pelting them with uppercuts and right hooks.

If the best heavyweights in the world right now are Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder, Wladimir Klitschko, and Alexander Povetkin, then I think Luis Ortiz slots in nicely just behind them. I think he's top-5 right now, with plenty of potential to go higher.

Guys like Joseph Parker and Anthony Joshua might be the future of the division, but right now they are far too green for this well-schooled Cuban, and I'd see both walking onto a perfectly-timed bomb and getting knocked out. I fancy the same to happen to someone like David Haye.

For me, the real test of Ortiz's abilities are the guys that I've ranked above him. I think he stands a good chance of putting Wilder on his back. Wilder would have a punchers chance, but I think Ortiz is just too clever and well-schooled for him.

I think his toughest outs would be against Klitschko and Fury. Klitschko, depending on what he has left, could be a very tough fight for Ortiz, as his risk-averse strategy would make it hard for Ortiz to create openings for his offense. At this stage, I think the most likely to beat Ortiz is Fury, as he could match Ortiz on his feet, whilst peppering Ortiz and dissuading him from wading in. I think Fury would be a tough fight for Ortiz.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2016/3/7...-is-luis-ortiz

October 8, 2016:

"Luis Ortiz is one of the most exciting heavyweights in the world and I am delighted to be working with him," Hearn said. "We plan to keep him very busy and let the fans enjoy his devastating power. Luis is an avoided fighter but we plan on giving him the profile that will make that impossible."

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...tchroom-boxing
      2016 he fought Malik Scott (s**thouse) and Dave Allen a 11 fight novice coming off a loss to Whyte

Ortiz best win is Jennings who I don’t rate

So yeah you can’t conpare Ortiz to wlad Klitschko

Comment

We can all smell the fear in Anthony Joshua. The stench is that strong.

Comment

There is something pathetic about feeling the need to make a name for yourself by staging beef with a well-known fighter. As if in his own right nobody would pay attention to him. But anyway...the fact and the way that he talked about AJ's mother was despicable and completely unwarranted even for somebody desperately seeking publicity and a payday.

Comment

I dig Miller. A limited but big kid with stamina, determination and balls. AJ seems to pale in contrast when confronted by raw promotional skill. Keep's it interesting while Hearn conduct's his straight up business of keeping Joshua safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              2016 he fought Malik Scott (s**thouse) and Dave Allen a 11 fight novice coming off a loss to Whyte

Ortiz best win is Jennings who I don’t rate

So yeah you can’t conpare Ortiz to wlad Klitschko
              The Wlad that lost to Fury in November 2015, maybe. The Wlad that lost to AJ in April 2017, NO! Ortiz is better than Whyte, Martin, Breazeale, Takam, and Parker!

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                I hate Fat phuck Miller, but I do enjoy Joshua looking uncomfortable. First fake nice guy and fake tough guy in history

I get that message too, that Joshua is all nice and stuff for the cameras but really isn't some great guy.

Comment

So Miller says Joshua flinched a lot of times even though he didn't flinch once. That he was surprised when he saw him and jumped, even though Joshua knew he was going to be there for promotion of DAZN. That he wasn't going to say nothing even though Joshua did exactly that, and that he doesn't like confrontation even though he confronted Miller?

Americans always say the opposite of truth, that's how deluded they really are. That country is nothing but one big mental asylum. Nothing they have to say has any worth or reality attached to it. ****ing weirdo's who have serious issues if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    So Miller says Joshua flinched a lot of times even though he didn't flinch once. That he was surprised when he saw him and jumped, even though Joshua knew he was going to be there for promotion of DAZN. That he wasn't going to say nothing even though Joshua did exactly that, and that he doesn't like confrontation even though he confronted Miller?

Americans always say the opposite of truth, that's how deluded they really are. That country is nothing but one big mental asylum. Nothing they have to say has any worth or reality attached to it. ****ing weirdo's who have serious issues if you ask me.
                    lol...hearn is paying miller to be there! go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      lol...hearn is paying miller to be there! go figure!
                      Doesn't matter why he was there. He's delusional, just like most Americans.

Comment

Working...
                      X