Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: I Prefer Usyk-Gassiev Winner - But Fury Easier, Pays More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
    He's not passed, he prefers the Fury fight. Fury has said he won't get it which leaves him with the cruiserweight fight.

I'm fine with either of those fights , how you can infer either of them is soft touches is ridiculous.

Seriously open boxrec look at Wilders record ...
    I just looked, it says Deontay is the longest reigning HW champion after Klitschko and currently the #2. HW in the world and KO every man that had the balls to step inside the ring with tha champ -- maybe thats why Tony Bellend didn't want it with Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
      Real versus Fart?!
      gone over my head that one..

Comment

Dorticos will knock out Bellew, how much more Gassiev and Usyk.

Gassiev will put Bellew to sleep.

Comment

Iron Gassiev tucks him to sleep with a single left hook and Usyk The Rubix toys with Bellew until he decides to increase the pace for Bellew to break down!

Besides, I rather see both guys go up at heavyweight

Comment

I would fight Gas or Uzi but but but I'm a gold digging shytebag.

Comment

Gassiev would literally decapitate Bellew.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                He always tells it how he sees it and is very aware of his limitations. That’s why I like him. Most people don’t because they don’t like what he has to say and get butthurt by it for some reason.
                You right, I think people don’t take to him cos he simply looks and sounds even more irritating

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                  You right, I think people don’t take to him cos he simply looks and sounds even more irritating
                  It took me a long time to come round to him. He used to irritate me as well.

Comment

Gassiev lays him out cold
                    Not sure about Usyk
                    And I believe Fury ( this fight won’t happen imo ) would hurt him badly

Comment

Bellew should just retire on a high whilst he still has all his senses. He's made more money than he could ever imagine when he started his career and already has a job at Sky Sports. Fury, Gassiev, Usyk will hurt him, badly.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X