Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: I Prefer Usyk-Gassiev Winner - But Fury Easier, Pays More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
    at least hes keeping it real
    Real versus Fart?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
      OK, it's the first time I have to give respect to this POS. He told clearest truth in boxing. I even forgot why I hated... Oh, no, already recalled.
      He always tells it how he sees it and is very aware of his limitations. That’s why I like him. Most people don’t because they don’t like what he has to say and get butthurt by it for some reason.

Comment

Is this the Matchroom way.....I'm not gonna risk getting my ass kicked unless it's for a lot of money?

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          He always tells it how he sees it and is very aware of his limitations. That’s why I like him. Most people don’t because they don’t like what he has to say and get butthurt by it for some reason.
          Most people want to imagine these fighters are all about glory and fighting to impress them/fighting for them. It's silly really. Somehow they think money isn't a factor in prize fighting.

Comment

... it's Fury now... what about Andre Ward?...

Comment

Neither would be remotely competitive, bellew gets blasted out with ease/loses every round to either / any other top CW

Bellew is on the level of guys like Kudryashov, which would be a great fight... unfortunately the haye circus acts have inflated his worth. Even unheard of guys like Vlasov would beat bellew fairly easily.

Comment

I hope Fury just ignores this little squirt. Fury is far too big and strong for Bellew, who might have had a chance vs the Seferi Fury, but certainly not against even a 60% fit Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Most people want to imagine these fighters are all about glory and fighting to impress them/fighting for them. It's silly really. Somehow they think money isn't a factor in prize fighting.
                  It would be nice if it was all about the glory but we don’t live in a perfect world. I feel younger fighters should be chasing glory more but you can’t be angry at someone who doesn’t have a lot of fights left trying to maximise their earning potential.

Comment

He's not passed, he prefers the Fury fight. Fury has said he won't get it which leaves him with the cruiserweight fight.

I'm fine with either of those fights , how you can infer either of them is soft touches is ridiculous.

Seriously open boxrec look at Wilders record ...

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    You are not about greatness Tony Bellend, passed on THE HW title of the world held by Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder, now you pass on the undisputed cruiserweight champion Murat Gassiev.

Squad up b*tch!

Comment

Bellew and Fury are close friends, they probably both talked about it and will have a fight next year and act if they hate each other, laughing all the way to the bank, it will be a huge cashout for Bellew, a sweet payday for Fury, everyone is happy. Bellew will retire after this as a rich man, a very mediocre fighter but he made the most out of it. Thats life.

Comment

Working...
                      X