Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A fully focused Broner ~vs~ the ReJuicevenated Pacquiao. who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
    Pacquiao batters him. Coincidentally, people might say Broner has the skill but no heart, when it's the other way around. In the ring, broner has all of the heart in the world but B level skill.
    Anyone scared of throwing shots is most certainly not a fighter with heart. You must be watching a different Broner to the one i watch.

Comment

I'd pay to see this fight just to see Broner get put on ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Anyone scared of throwing shots is most certainly not a fighter with heart. You must be watching a different Broner to the one i watch.
        That's just how he fights. He has a style of an outboxer with the feet of a man with elephantitis. If he didn't have heart he would have quit the fights he was losing. He just doesn't have the ability or ring IQ to know when to open up his offense at times.

Comment

Mikey ruined Broner he will never be the same.

Comment

I’m always happy to see AB take an ax whipping! He’s good for that
            Much at least.

Maidana ruined that kid! Big Ego and Losses are all he’s capable of now.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Mikey ruined Broner he will never be the same.
              Lmao surely you jest

If anybody "ruined" him, it was Maidana who ruined him

Maidana urinated on him in front of the boxing world

Broner was never the same again

Comment

Shoot, lol. Pac by KO in 3.

Comment

huge if but IF broner were to fight every rd, hed be a champ right now.

but no. pac batters him for the full 12 unless ab quits on the stoll.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
                    That's just how he fights. He has a style of an outboxer with the feet of a man with elephantitis. If he didn't have heart he would have quit the fights he was losing. He just doesn't have the ability or ring IQ to know when to open up his offense at times.
                    Plenty of fighters without heart didn't quit in fights they were losing. Quitting could have serious negative impact on a fighters career if they did. So fighters without heart go about it in different ways. Doesn't mean they don't have heart though.

Anyone scared to let shots go definitely come under the banner of having no heart.

Comment

I can't see Broner beating Manny but if the fought the build up would be fun to watch.

I'd be rooting for Broner. If it's in the US Broner has a mild chance at an upset. If it's in MaNOVADATESTINGlaysia, then Broner is going to get KTFO .

Comment

Working...
                      X