Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller: Anyone is Welcome To Come Get The Smoke!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Except Wilder, he might smoke me.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
      Wilder really should sign with DAZN. He may not like Hearn, but Hearn would love to have Wilder & I think we all agree that Hearn will make the star that he should already be. Plus, $5 million a fight minimum, minimum, Hearn could get Wilder $10 million a fight should he lose. The twilight years are where most boxers make their real money.
      However, Wilder has many more endorsements than most people know. He actually grosses $4-6 million per bout before pay outs.
      You sound dumb as **** 🙄 Wilder will NEVER sign with the white slimy snake punk a$$ promoter 😂😂😂

Comment

I guess they are building the April fight

Comment

Originally posted by keith_head View Post
          Yeah they're going to try to sell Jarrell Miller as a fight after Povetkin, hence why he avoided Pulev.
          I say why not? If they can't make a fight with Wilder then why not replace an American fighter with another American fighter in Jarrell Miller?

However, I wish they will fight in the U.S. though because "Big Baby" likes to fight at short range and he won't be allowed to do that against Joshua in the U.K.

Moreover, if Miller has a chin, then he'll fuck AJ up because he has better cardio conditioning than Anthony. He'll just simply outwork him because Jarrell has tremendous stamina, whereas AJ is more of an accurate counter puncher who usually fights in spurts due to poor stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            That might may true but DAZN has to make money too. I know AJ will make a lot of money but in order for DAZN to make money in the states they are going to have to increase the size of their subscribers and viewership in America because I know they are not in business with Matchroom Boxing to lose money but to make money also.
            Of course, and it will take time and could end up more like Tidal than Spotify. The real opportunity for DAZN is global subscriptions, but they have to get the grass root boxing nations on board first to build a stable of fighters. How much money they can afford to lose in the meantime is the big question, it seems to be billions but we’ll find out soon enough.

Comment

Lol at the Wilder fan girls skirts flying .

Wilder wanted a Joshua meeting , i highly doubt that now as he will see Joshua isnt going to let him run his mouth at least at a public event .

On Miller ?

Another Wilder LIKE guy ( besides the WBC belt ) that doesnt want to actually fight anyone to grow his profile .

Bad mistake bringing Joshuas mom into it ,actually Wilder was probably taking notes bc hes another dummy with little logical thinking .

If you put all three of these guys , Miller , Povetkin , Wilder in a 5 rnd fight where Joshua fought all three in the same night he still would win !

Comment

This whole thing was planned lol we know who that April date for now 😎

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                  Except Wilder, he might smoke me.
                  Exactly what I was thinking lol

Comment

The "smoke"?

Comment

In the meantime...who is Miller fighting next? It's not Wilder! It's not Joshua! It's not Whyte! It's not Parker! It's not Ortiz! It's not Pulev! It's not Kownacki! So who is it? This deal is not helping Big Baby thus far! Nice WWE *****, but seriously???

Comment

Working...
                      X