Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Don't Know Yet About Fighting Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Don't Know Yet About Fighting Keith Thurman

Manny Pacquiao didn't just add another title to the long list of championships he has won during his 23-year, Hall-of-Fame career. By beating Lucas Matthysse on Sunday in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the Filipino icon moved into position to eventually fight Keith Thurman. Pacquiao won the WBA world welterweight title from Matthysse, but Thurman owns the WBA's "super" welterweight title and is its true 147-pound champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should do it. This is one of the top 10 guys I believe Pac-Man can easily beat. Manny moves to much, in and outs, head movements, for kieth. Kieth sits on his punches to much. Throws too wide. manny would have kieth backing up all right confused

Comment

Even though its too late, keep bob out & Manny can get whatever fight he wants unless they are from bob's stable cuz then he has to work with bob. Manny/Thurman on Sho-PPV would be good money for them.

Comment

I have to apologize to Canelo fans. I thought that they were the most delusional fans in boxing but I stand corrected. With this win, Pacquiao fans have had their first reason to celebrate in a couple of yrs and they have reaffirmed their status as the dumbest most ridiculously delusional group of fans in not just boxing, but all of sports.

Comment

If Keith is smart he should take this fight next. Nice payday vs a 40 year old man.

Comment

This old version of Paquiao is too much of a threat for 'Runtime'. Keiph is no Bradley or Marquez -- no way that clown fights Manny even 'One-time' let alone have a trilogy with him. I expect Keiph to vacate the WBA 'Super' welterweight title now that Pacman is a potential opponent.

Comment

Beating Matthysse so thoroughly showed me that he's got more in the tank than I thought, but he should still stay away from Thurman. It might be a moot point anyway because nobody seems to know when (or even if) Thurman's coming back.

Comment

Isn't Keith retired?

Comment

This fight will never happen.

Comment

Manny at this time beats keith, keith off a long layoff, multiple injuries, most likely lost a lot of his hunger in boxing after getting married. I give khan and manny a BIG chance at beating keith and taking his belt

Comment

Working...
                    X