Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: The Offer To Deontay Wilder Will NOT Be Improving!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MegaMind View Post
    You are a shameless Parker fanboy, didn't think I'll ever see that, casual peasant.
    How does that logic work mega mind?

If whyte is deserving of a rematch..because hes so dangerous, he's exciting, he fights anyone blah blah pish

If Parker beats this killer & does it in exciting fashion then Parker would be more deserving than whyte

Parker fanboy ffs the guys a decent fella but he's shïte
    He'll still beat Whyte

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Do you feel insulted ? It’s a common and widely held belief Hearn and Warren are as corrupt and bent as Golden Boy.

I fail to see why you believe this guy is reaching, the U.K. is seriously rotten with its officiating.
      Not at all insulted, like I pointed out for every dodgy decision in the U.K. there is one also in America. So if anyone think they are insulting the U.K. they are kidding themselves. What’s warren or Hearn got to do with the conversation?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        You would rather deal with facts? Okay, the FACT is that Aj said if they give him 50mill he would fight. D.Wilder came up with the 50 but WHAT HAPPENED?

At 1:55 to 2:16 - Aj talks taking the fight if he got 50 mill.
        At 2:55 to 3:51 - Aj talks about top fighters want big rewards which is the position he is in. Isn't D.Wilder the big risk less reward?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSiPh7sTQfg

Is this why they told Aj to shut up? LOL
        This is irrelevant, the 50m was rejected. Was AJ criticised for it by myself? Yes, again check my post history. We move on...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          The difference here is, American and Mexican fans put pressure on both guys to rematch. You and I both know that, if the posts on NSB are any indication, that UK fans will not pressure Joshua to rematch Wilder (to me, clear domination on a round to round basis leading to a KO/TKO need not a rematch) regardless of how Joshua wins.
          Nah, the fight happened naturally. Trust me no fighter cares what fans think. They happen if they want the fight to happen. American fans put zero pressure on their fighters. I haven’t seen one poster on here for example who wants Wilder to take the fight, they would rather talk about “ Flat fees”

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            If you think you are insulting me or British fans then you are mistaking. America is just as bad as anywhere in the world. For every bad case you see in British soil, there is one on American soil. No one suggest having the fight with an English ref, you are practically reaching right now lol.

i'd be content with a british ref in vegas. the commission would sit him down and be clear about the criteria for stopping the fight.

there are so many more fights in the states, especially for world titles and at the highest level. england's got a disproportionate amount of early stoppages if we've got the same amount. it's a reputation that they've earned.

and don't get me wrong, i have no beef with lower level fights being stopped early. this is really the first HW title fight worth getting out of bed for since lewis - klitschko. the ref needs to be experienced with reffing high level fights at HW, and probably a big guy himself.

Comment

• Wilder should just sign contract he will get a lot of credit for doing what it takes to get aj in ring. Because wilder fought39 bums makes people believe he hasn't really tried hard enough.

Comment

• 60/40 split...

Comment

• For a minute, I thought that Deontay was getting a raw deal. But then I remembered that Klitschko and Joshua each took 13 million up front and ended up with 20 million plus each for their fight. This was Wladimir Klitschko who dominated the HW division for 10 years and had worldwide recognition. Half of the US doesn't know who Wilder is. I get his stance because he has that belt and has somewhat defended it, a fight of note finally happening with Ortiz, but that 15 million is a pretty sweet offer in retrospect. He may even be able to negotiate 2-3 extra on the backend, but definitely should take that 15 with the 50/50 guarantee for the rematch if he wins. This entire thing should be making him angry and giving him added motivation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Travycat View Post
                    For a minute, I thought that Deontay was getting a raw deal. But then I remembered that Klitschko and Joshua each took 13 million up front and ended up with 20 million plus each for their fight. This was Wladimir Klitschko who dominated the HW division for 10 years and had worldwide recognition. Half of the US doesn't know who Wilder is. I get his stance because he has that belt and has somewhat defended it, a fight of note finally happening with Ortiz, but that 15 million is a pretty sweet offer in retrospect. He may even be able to negotiate 2-3 extra on the backend, but definitely should take that 15 with the 50/50 guarantee for the rematch if he wins. This entire thing should be making him angry and giving him added motivation.
                    Wilder fan girls simply dont actually want the fight .

The 1 % of actual boxing fans who are Wilder fans on here cant possibly agree with the aggravation Wilder brings with him .

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Nah, the fight happened naturally. Trust me no fighter cares what fans think. They happen if they want the fight to happen. American fans put zero pressure on their fighters. I haven’t seen one poster on here for example who wants Wilder to take the fight, they would rather talk about “ Flat fees”
                      There have been plenty. I have suggested it as long as there was protection from poison pills in the contract. And yeah, American fans put pressure on their fighters. Tbh they have a what have you done for me lately attitude with the fighters. With so many to choose from to get behind, American fighters have to step up to stay in the American public eye.

If AJ doesn't care what fans think, why does Hearn continue the campaign to stoke the Wilder doesn't want to fight narrative?

Comment

Working...
                      X