Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: The Offer To Deontay Wilder Will NOT Be Improving!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Hearn is going to embarrass Joshua

there is literally nobody left to fight

by embarking on a scrub-a-thon, it is obvious that Joshua wants nothing to do with Wilder..... then if he gets beaten by Wilder when they do fight, he will look real stupid
    klitscko takam parker povetkin scrub-athon

lmao u guys crack me up

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
      Super strong resume?

AJ seems to have a habit of fighting past their prime nursing home patients. But what I don’t get is why UK has to prop these guys up to be something they are not to make their guy look good. Klitschko lost to a jelly roll fat a$$. He was already past his prime but UK fans get moist in the panties when they talk about AJs signature win over Klitschko. No one in the US gets moist over Tyson’s win over Holmes because Holmes was already past his prime. We also certainly don’t point to Holmes as his signature win. Why? Because he was old. Klitschko is old and past prime. Potvekin is old and past prime. UK fans prop up wheel chair bound geezers...call me a genius but I’m sensing a pattern
      even more funny is how these UK sillynannies will say that wilder was "out on his feet"(ive actually seen a couple of guys literally say that) against ortiz.......even though wilder never left his feet......yet somehow getting knocked out nearly cold and then beating a 40 year old off a layoff and a loss is somehow some amazing feat....lol

Comment

Super strong resume?

AJ seems to have a habit of fighting past their prime nursing home patients. But what I don’t get is why UK has to prop these guys up to be something they are not to make their guy look good. Klitschko lost to a jelly roll fat a$$. He was already past his prime but UK fans get moist in the panties when they talk about AJs signature win over Klitschko. No one in the US gets moist over Tyson’s win over Holmes because Holmes was already past his prime. We also certainly don’t point to Holmes as his signature win. Why? Because he was old. Klitschko is old and past prime. Potvekin is old and past prime. UK fans prop up wheel chair bound geezers...call me a genius but I’m sensing a pattern
        Who has a better resume in 21 fights ?

Holmes defeated Mercer at 43 years old and took Holyfield the distance .

It has no bearing on Joshua does it ?

Ortiz at 48 would have defeated Wilder if the bell didnt save him, age doe ?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Who has a better resume in 21 fights ?

Holmes defeated Mercer at 43 years old and took Holyfield the distance .

It has no bearing on Joshua does it ?

Ortiz at 48 would have defeated Wilder if the bell didnt save him, age doe ?
          Holmes was 38 when he fought Tyson and Klitschko 42. Neither have better resumes because the HW division is absolute garbage. In fact I’d say the worst in history. It’s weak beyond all words

Comment

Holmes was 38 when he fought Tyson and Klitschko 42. Neither have better resumes because the HW division is absolute garbage. In fact I’d say the worst in history. It’s weak beyond all words
            And this means what to me ????

Comment

You only think it's 'garbage' because there are no good Americans involved. Wilder and Miller is all you have.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                You only think it's 'garbage' because there are no good Americans involved. Wilder and Miller is all you have.
                That posters a dope brings up age and ignores a 48 year old Ortiz nearly defeated Wilder so he thinks degrading this era means anything rational .

Comment

We already know the extra 10,000 seats at Wembley in april are for the fans to see if AJ can regain his belts from Povetkin!
                  Lol.. I hope Povetkin knocks AJ out! twice!

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                    Who is there to fight for Wilder? You got it way wrong...Wilder been on a scrub-a-thon tour this whole time AJ fought Champions..3 Belts
                    Deontay fights Breazeale (19-1), fights Kownacki (17-0, likely 18-0), the Ortiz rematch (28-1-2), and Oscar Rivas (24-0). Not the greatest fights, but they keep Wilder active with good fights for another 16 months.

Wilder is still growing into his spot set for PPV, and he's kept looking to make the best fights.

Anthony Joshua walking away from $50m to fight Dillian Whyte in the UK, will effectively kill the talk of an American expansion because he will be perceived as a ducker.

Joshua becomes a super-sized Joe Calzaghe, but he'd still be Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                      We already know the extra 10,000 seats at Wembley in april are for the fans to see if AJ can regain his belts from Povetkin!
                      Lol.. I hope Povetkin knocks AJ out! twice!
                      Mate this is going to leave the hardcore AJ fans foaming at the mouth lol! I am going to check this thread in a few hours and see how this is received.

Comment

Working...
                      X