Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'm Addicted To Boxing - I Want To Defend My Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'm Addicted To Boxing - I Want To Defend My Belt!

WBA "regular" welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao (60-7-2, 39 KOs) is not looking to retire any time soon. This past weekend in Malaysia, Pacquiao made his long awaited return to the ring at the age of 39. In a performance that made many see shades of his younger self, Pacquiao dominated and dropped Lucas Matthysse three times for a stoppage win in seven rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dang so if Loma already rejected an offer to fight him at 140 that means the two sides have actually been talking decently seriously about making a fight?

Comment

king mufasa is back!!

Comment

Watching Manny dump the WBO for the WBA is like watching my brother divorce his wife only to marry his mistress; one's a psycho, the other is 80% fake, both are whores, and the groom is facing financial debt.

Comment

Forget defending that fake belt, get yourself one of the legit 4 belts and defend that one.

If Thurman keeps screwing around, they may upgrade Pacquiao to super champ. Maybe Pac can close out his career in a 4 way tournament with all 3 belt holders. That would be a good way to go out.
          Last edited by True That; 07-16-2018, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao is free from The BobFather, which means,

Pacquiao vs Thurman

Pacquiao vs Crawford

Pacquiao vs Garcia/Porter winner

Would love all those matches, Loma needs to stay away from The Senator who would do another day at the office work if they ever fight at 140 and above!

Comment

Lomachenko is missing this one opportunity of a life time like the way Pacquiao did to Oscar de la Hoya. Pacquiao is a midget even smaller than Lomachenko @140

Comment

rematch horn

Comment

Loma is a coward for insisting on 135.

Comment

Fake a$$ belt! He’s gonna be like someone else we know and say it’s an actual defense!

Comment

Working...
                    X