• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    And...............

You're dumb
    Nice.

You can't lie your way out of the truth so you simply say an insult instead.

You been owned.

As for your name, it's probably oxymoronic, like calling a virgin "loverboy".

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      No one thinks Floyd kicked Manny's ass in a Gatti type way. No one thinks this was a vintage Floyd performance.

That said, to pretend this fight was close on the cards or there was somehow doubt about who won is simply a case of letting dislike for Floyd drive thinking. Doing that is just as problematic as letting love for Floyd drive your thinking.

I can understand why you jump on any Floyd fan that lets their fandom make them over exaggerate what happened but when someone does the opposite and lets their hate make them over exaggerate the same criticism should be made.

The fight may have lacked action and was boring, that fact doesn't mean the scoring of the fight was wrong or the outcome was inconclusive. There was a clear winner in this fight. Generally in boxing a clear win doesn't warrant a rematch.

It feels like most people that want a rematch only do so just to give Manny a chance to look better than he did the 1st fight.
      I scored it for Floyd so I'm not some delusional Manny fan like some of the guys here. I don't wanna see a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        Nice.

You can't lie your way out of the truth so you simply say an insult instead.

You been owned.

As for your name, it's probably oxymoronic, like calling a virgin "loverboy".
        Yeah, I've been owned by a complete moron with a total red k bar lol

Last edited by Boxing Goat; 07-18-2018, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Pac vs Floyd 2 = boring fight.

Bring on Manny-Bud!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            I scored it for Floyd so I'm not some delusional Manny fan like some of the guys here. I don't wanna see a rematch.
            Why not see a rematch where you know it's an even fight? And aren't you a Floyd fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Pac vs Floyd 2 = boring fight.

Bring on Manny-Bud!!!
              How do you know that? I didn't find the first few rounds boring at all. The fight only got boring after Pac hurt the shoulder.

Comment

How do you know that? I didn't find the first few rounds boring at all. The fight only got boring after Pac hurt the shoulder.

The only way that fight would have been exciting is if they fought in their primes.

The first fight was 6 years late and boring AF imo. A rematch would be even more boring.

As a long time Pac fan I want to see Manny-Bud next

Comment

Yeah, I've been owned by a complete moron with a total re k bar lol

Yes you have been.

And if you think that red means anything you are proving how much of a moron you really are.

Manny looked good because he fought someone even more washed up than he is. Matthysse never won any major belt and would have lost to any top 10 welter, not just the elites. He struggled his last fight against a nobody who have fought nothing but other nobodies.

That is fact.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                    Yes you have been.

And if you think that red means anything you are proving how much of a moron you really are.

Manny looked good because he fought someone even more washed up than he is. Matthysse never won any major belt and would have lost to any top 10 welter, not just the elites. He struggled his last fight against a nobody who have fought nothing but other nobodies.

That is fact.
                    Lol! You've done f@ck all boy and you know jack sh@t other than hating individual fighters like a fan girl twit.

WBA title = major belt.

Stop being stupid, you've embarrassed your ignorant self enough.

Comment

Why not see a rematch where you know it's an even fight? And aren't you a Floyd fan?
                      No, I'm a Manny Fan. Don't wanna see a rematch because there was hardly any action. Floyd is not gonna fight any different and Manny cant do anything differently

Comment

Working...
                      X