No announcement yet.

Don't Get It Twisted, PacBoys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    He looked great against a guy that had no business being in there in the first place.

He WILL look like Roy against the better guys tho...
    Yeah, you know little about boxing. Nobody has done anything lose to that against Matthysse before and Manny was robbed vs. Horn. You're deluded.

Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Manny threw half as many punches as he normally does and it's well documented about his injury prior to the fight and his surgery after the fight.

WTF to you think the pre-fight requested toradol shot was for you fkn twit?

Nope, he threw what he usually does now, about 450 punches in 12 rounds if the competition is worth anything

My bad, Pac fought Bradley when he came back. Guess what those punchstats were? 439 total punches, 238 jabs.

Are you starting to see a pattern?

As for the torodol shot, that opens a can of worms I don't think you want opened, Holmes.

Like someone pointed out, yeah they said no to the torodol BUT THEY APPROVED A CORTISONE SHOT THAT WOULD HAVE WORKED JUST AS WELL...BUT MANNY REFUSED IT.

Comment

Yeah, you know little about boxing. Nobody has done anything lose to that against Matthysse before and Manny was robbed vs. Horn. You're deluded.

Try again.
        Oh, he was definitely robbed against Horn, on that we agree.

But, Horn aint shyt either.

And BTW, when you get a chance, check out how Matthysse won the regular belt in the first place cuz clearly you are talking like you have no clue what time it really is here...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Why do you think he could? Just because Floyd did? Come on dude Floyd and Manny are not equal.

Please explain how posting this makes me a hating moron?

Dude you gotta stop attacking people just because they don't have the same opinion of Manny as you do.
          Because you troll for Manny threads so that you can pounce. How can you not see this? Stop fooling yourself.

Lol wow, nvm I'll leave you on ignore. 2 deluded. I kinda forgot how bad.

Comment

Because you troll for Manny threads so that you can pounce. How can you not see this? Stop fooling yourself.

Lol wow, nvm I'll leave you on ignore. 2 deluded. I kinda forgot how bad.
            Dude just admit Floyd is on a different level and as such gets some opportunities that other fighters will not. It's not that big a deal and shouldn't bother you so much.

It doesn't bother me that Floyd wouldn't get a chance to play Wapakman but manny did.

Comment

Nope, he threw what he usually does now, about 450 punches in 12 rounds if the competition is worth anything

My bad, Pac fought Bradley when he came back. Guess what those punchstats were? 439 total punches, 238 jabs.

Are you starting to see a pattern?

As for the torodol shot, that opens a can of worms I don't think you want opened, Holmes.

Like someone pointed out, yeah they said no to the torodol BUT THEY APPROVED A CORTISONE SHOT THAT WOULD HAVE WORKED JUST AS WELL...BUT MANNY REFUSED IT.
              I heard nothing of that whatsoever from a reputable source. EVER. And even so, if you believe that, then it spells out clearly that there was a known pre-existing injury.(which there was) Fkn Duh! Get your head out dude.

You're just scared for Floyd to lose.

Comment

floyd schooling pac ruined lives

Comment

Oh, he was definitely robbed against Horn, on that we agree.

But, Horn aint shyt either.

And BTW, when you get a chance, check out how Matthysse won the regular belt in the first place cuz clearly you are talking like you have no clue what time it really is here...
                  What time is it where you're at? Apparently it's beer thirty because you can't think clearly or hide your bias.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Floyd underwhelmingly beating an injured Pac ruined lives
                    I fixed that for you for accuracy.

Comment

I heard nothing of that whatsoever from a reputable source. EVER. And even so, if you believe that, then it spells out clearly that there was a known pre-existing injury.(which there was) Fkn Duh! Get your head out dude.

You're just scared for Floyd to lose.
                      I could give less than a fugg if Floyd loses.

Either way, my bottom line wont change and neither should yours.

If a fight in 2015 was 5 years too late (like I am sure you have said to rationalize the one-sided fight that happened then), then you are a hypocrite to want a fight 4 years AFTER THAT.

But lets talk about that injury. If there was one (over and above what Manny had been dealing with IN EVERY FIGHT SINCE 2009), then that's on his people to divulge that properly.

They didn't so whose fault was that?

Torodol is a numbing agent that can in effect be a PED if it isn't really needed.

The NSAC knew that and rightfully denied it since Manny did not indicate via a doctor's order that it was to be given.

But again, Manny did not perform as if he was injured and neither he nor anyone in his corner referenced the shoulder during the fight.

Roach didn't ask how it was feeling.

Buboy didnt ask if he was in pain.

And Manny did not mention it.

The shoulder was a none issue during the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X