Is this 2009/2010 all over again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      dazed, my brother, i was wondering where you at.

you picked lucas to demolish manny. well, at least you're not accusing pac of being on peds after that performance.... at least not yet.

Comment

Does seem like old times. Not the fight, just reading through this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          Does seem like old times. Not the fight, just reading through this thread.
          Lol well played

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I'm posting facts. There was no VADA/USADA testing for this fight.

If there are suspicions its because he as the promoter and a side didn't pay for the testing. Had he paid for them, nothing could be said.

No one is ignoring what Floyd did-it's just not a thread about Floyd/manny fight. when it was, we talked about it.

Don't get mad at me for pointing out the fact that he didn't have testing and then gets his 1st ko above 147.
            The Big "gotta find some kinda way to s""t on Manny" Dunn

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              The Big "gotta find some kinda way to s""t on Manny" Dunn
              Why do you always get mad when I post facts about Manny "Questionable actions that his fans choose to ignore" Pacquiao just because those facts are not positive about him?

I know you'd prefer we only talk about Manny just winning. There is not a boxer we discuss on NSB we do that for and leave out the context surrounding those wins. Why should that be extended just to Manny and some other favorite boxers on NSB?

Comment

Lol 09/10 is back

Comment

In form of Joshua/Wilder yes....

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Why do you always get mad when I post facts about Manny "Questionable actions that his fans choose to ignore" Pacquiao just because those facts are not positive about him?

I know you'd prefer we only talk about Manny just winning. There is not a boxer we discuss on NSB we do that for and leave out the context surrounding those wins. Why should that be extended just to Manny and some other favorite boxers on NSB?
                    Your "facts" normally have nothing to do with the price of tea in China, or are overly exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                      Your "facts" normally have nothing to do with the price of tea in China, or are overly exaggerated
                      The last fact I posted you got mad about was that There was no VADA/USADA or any OST PED testing for the Manny/Lucas fight.

That fact is relevant, current, on topic and not over exaggerated.

So I ask again-Why do you always get mad when I post facts about Manny just because those facts are not positive about him?

Comment

Working...
                      X