Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Comes Back - Let's Do a Second One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THnak you but no.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      So you don't agree that his father was disappointing in him that he tells the press he should retire? Was he disappointed. Yes or No?

Here's another motivational speech from Stephen A. He tells the truth.

Stephen A Smith.
      It isn't relevant whether his father was disappointed or happy. It doesn't matter if he told them that.

What matters is what happened during the fight and nothing in that fight suggested Manny won.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        It isn't relevant whether his father was disappointed or happy. It doesn't matter if he told them that.

What matters is what happened during the fight and nothing in that fight suggested Manny won.
        No the premise is your stating i'm not giving facts here.

So was he after watching that post fight video was Floyd senior disappointed with his son's performance. A simple Yes or No will suffice.

Here so you can have another look.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. after the Pacquiao fight :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-16-2018, 11:11 AM.

Comment

No the premise is your stating i'm not giving facts here.

So was he after watching that post fight video was Floyd senior disappointed with his sons performance. A simple Yes or No will suffice.

Here so you can have another look.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. after the Pacquiao fight :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son
          He was happy his son won the fight. Saying Flyd needs to retire is based on his age, not his being unhappy.

Most people do not want a rematch. The fight was neither close or compelling enough to warrant one.

Comment

He was happy his son won the fight. Saying Flyd needs to retire is based on his age, not his being unhappy.

Most people do not want a rematch. The fight was neither close or compelling enough to warrant one.
            so even as you read this. Seeing his son fight scared. As I've shown you during the fight as he himself mentioned it.

And saying that since his son doesn't have it anymore and should retire. He is not disappointed? Yes or No

So based on Floyd's age he doesn't have it anymore right? So he didn't see the Floyd Jr he wanted to see in the ring that he should retire because of that. Yes?
            Last edited by Spoon23; 07-16-2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

so even as you read this. Seeing his son fight scared. As I've shown you during the fight as he himself mentioned it.

And saying that since his son doesn't have it anymore and should retire. He is not disappointed? Yes or No
              No, he wasn't disappointed. His son won the biggest fight in the sport's history. I don;t know if you have kids but I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed if your son won in the same situation.

This is a thread about a rematch. No rematch is warranted.

Comment

No, he wasn't disappointed. His son won the biggest fight in the sport's history. I don;t know if you have kids but I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed if your son won in the same situation.

This is a thread about a rematch. No rematch is warranted.
                Then if that's the case, he is saying that it is time for him to retire if he doesn't have it anymore? His son doesn't have it anymore? Yes? He wants him to retire. Yes?

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.'

Comment

Then if that's the case, he is saying that it is time for him to retire if he doesn't have it anymore? His son doesn't have it anymore? Yes? He wants him to retire. Yes?

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.'
                  Yeah, his son is 40, most athletes don't have "it" anymore at 40, especially boxers. Why you are putting so much into that given the context is strange.

He had enough to dominate Manny. Does he have enough to dominate top tier ww's out there, I doubt it.

Comment

Yeah, his son is 40, most athletes don't have "it" anymore at 40, especially boxers. Why you are putting so much into that given the context is strange.

He had enough to dominate Manny. Does he have enough to dominate top tier ww's out there, I doubt it.
                    Great! so we have a consensus. he wanted Floyd to retire since after the fight as he said about his son, when you can't do what you use to do anymore referring to that fight. It's time to hang up. So it's safe to say he was kinda disappointment since he can't do what he used to do anymore.

So we have Floyd senior, seeing him say his son is fighting scared during the fight, and after the fight thinking he doesn't have it anymore so he wanted Floyd to hang it up.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-16-2018, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Spoon is off his meds again

Comment

Working...
                      X